Official Community Forums Home

Free G-spot Vibe

Mikayla1

• Members

gt-p31-574main.jpg

Pleasure in the palm of your hand! That is what this mini G-Spot stimulator is. Besides being small, portable, lighted, smooth, sensual and easy to use – it will also deliver tremendous G-Spot orgasms – at least it did for me!

FInd YOUR G-Spot

I am a big fan of G-Spot toys – but not all G-Spot toys are alike – and not all will truly deliver a G-Spot orgasm. I was really anxious to try this toy because I had a suspicion that it would work – and BOY was I RIGHT ON!

Just a few evenings ago I showed this toy to my hubby – he looked at it and gave me a look of total disinterest and asked, “It is too small, what fun can that possibly be?” I explained to him that this little toy was not only about the perfect length to reach my G-Spot (it is 4 inches total size, your G-SPot is between 2 - 3 inches inside your vagina on the top side of the vaginal wall) but it was angled perfectly for G-Spot stimulation and was a firm toy – which would be just like his fingers rubbing away – and thusly would save him the work. I also sealed the deal with the words, “it lights up,” and that was all it took for him to grab it from me to put in the 1AA battery!

He pushed me back on the bed and ordered me to spread my legs. I obliged happily and well as readily. He began to tease my clit with the vibe and I must say the vibrations are very, very nice for such a little toy. He used his tongue in conjunction with the toy and once I was hot and bothered he went in for the kill and pushed in the toy. Immediately I felt the tip hitting the top of my vaginal wall. My hubby knows full well where my G-Spot is, but he said it is different finding it with a toy as opposed to his fingers because he can’t feel anything. I completely understood and just told him to work it around and I would let him know when he hit it.

In just a few seconds the tip glazed the spot and we hit PAYDIRT! “STOP, right THERE,” I screeched at him! He held the toy steady and I felt the quick rise of my orgasm. The remarkable thing about this little toy is that not only do you get the hard rubbing sensation that you need to have a G-Spot orgasm – the spot needs hard, intense, consistent rubbing – but, because it is a vibrator, you also get the vibrations too! It was a very intense feeling and I loved it!

I am a greedy girl, so I fingered my clit to have a clitoral orgasm as well and I felt them building side by side in a passionate race for fruition! My G-Spot orgasm hit first and my hubby got the gush of liquid right in his face while my screams and pants of ecstasy rose to levels much too loud as my clitoral orgasm followed suit! Once things calmed down, my hubby came up for air – smiling – and said, “I LOVE this little toy! Not only does it save my fingers from getting too tired, but I think it would feel great on my balls too – hint, hint, hint!”

With that we changed positions and let me tell you – a G-Spot vibe (or at least this one) is not just for the girls! My hubby loved the vibrations from this little toy as I serviced his manhood – and then I had the idea to tantalize his anal opening as well. A little lube and it slid in just a bit – which was enough to cause a hot explosion in my mouth!

I would say that this little toy is well worth the price of shipping and then some! You can use it clitorally, vaginally or – as we found out – anally (but be careful not to slip it in too far, you don’t want to loose it!) Men as well as women can benefit from this toy – it is an equal opportunity pleaser! The best part – it is WATERPROOF – so clean up is a snap! Hot soapy water and a quick dry and it is good to go!

I would recommend this item to anyone interested in some strong clitoral vibrations or for anyone interested in stimulating their G-Spot. The toy is the right length and firmness for stimulation – and it is easy and fun to use. Use it alone or with a partner – and let him have the benefit of some good vibrations too! So, once again this little toy is proof positive that sometimes the best things come in small packages!

Go get your G GIrls!!!!

Mikayla

• 2 weeks later...

As soon as my husband gets paid, I am going to order this loverly!! :P