Official Community Forums Home

Tootimid confessions

Kinky Twinkie

• Members
On 11/11/2019 at 5:58 PM, bisexualrom said:

I'd definitely love to help you with that sweetheart I would love to feel your wet lips and that swollen clit while I start licking you 

oh. my. god.  Wet again...!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 4/30/2019 at 11:15 PM, Kinky Twinkie said:

Just curious if anyone ever gotten turned on being online and has ever masterbated while shopping and or reading posts. Asking to be nosey.

I admit I have

I get turned on a lot anywhere. And if I cant get my mind off of it I have to find a place I can jack off till Ii cum

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 12/22/2019 at 10:49 PM, Cock said:

I get turned on a lot anywhere. And if I cant get my mind off of it I have to find a place I can jack off till Ii cum

How turned on do you get?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Loving that people are, well, loving the posts!!! ;) Thanks ya'll!! Keep it up!! Hahahahahahaaa!!!!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Members

wanting more just went to you profile photo and that is one beautiful pussy love your clit if i could i would rub that clit nice and hard till you cum

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Yes and yes!  Reading the posts on this site and seeing the pictures makes me horny and hard as a rock.

• Like 1

• Members

And I can fully admit to just getting done with my rabbit vibrator along with my butt plug to all the yummy pictures I was just looking at

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 5/1/2019 at 12:15 AM, Kinky Twinkie said:

Just curious if anyone ever gotten turned on being online and has ever masterbated while shopping and or reading posts. Asking to be nosey.

I admit I have

OMG are you serious? I'm actually masturbating right now reading this sweetheart but I know for a fact and yes I've actually had a orgasm right at the table in our club and our waitress walked up and saw me like that my head leaning back my eyes rolling around  and my body twitching it was one of the absolute best orgasms of my life

• Like 2

• Members
On 11/11/2019 at 4:17 PM, Luv2Show said:

Edging my wet pussy now, as a matter of fact...

ok right you go girlfriend 

• Like 2

• Members
On 5/30/2020 at 3:12 PM, Bigirlhaggen said:

OMG are you serious? I'm actually masturbating right now reading this sweetheart but I know for a fact and yes I've actually had a orgasm right at the table in our club and our waitress walked up and saw me like that my head leaning back my eyes rolling around  and my body twitching it was one of the absolute best orgasms of my life

Was that orgasm created by you or someone else?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • Members

Yes! Was the only one in the office the other day, so working hard at scrolling thru TT, had to take a couple extra breaks to masterbate will definitely wear a dress with no panties next time!

• Like 1

• Members
3 hours ago, Fancyface said:

Yes! Was the only one in the office the other day, so working hard at scrolling thru TT, had to take a couple extra breaks to masterbate will definitely wear a dress with no panties next time!

Sounds hot. glad I'm retired and don't have to worry about being at work to jerk off. Do it anytime I want.

• Like 1

• Members
6 hours ago, Rio said:

Sounds hot. glad I'm retired and don't have to worry about being at work to jerk off. Do it anytime I want.

Yes retirement would be nice for sure! I love my 3 day weekends and my flexible schedule but a no work schedule will be nice someday!

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Honestly online does the job. I love talking dirty to ladies. It gets me off extremely hard. Yes, I've masturbated in a public place!

• Members
On 4/4/2021 at 12:43 PM, Fancyface said:

I really like the sound of this 😍

• Members

Oh, yes, I love reading posts and getting sexy messages here

• 3 weeks later...