Official Community Forums Home

Yeah, I've Been Mia

curvacious_lust

• Members

I started a new job (yay) but only because my home job went from $1200/month to $300/month, so I quit the home job. Financial stress among other things has killed my sexual appetite and I'm just having a hard HARD time getting back into "the groove" We are fighting off foreclosure of our home and the utilities are just waiting to shut us off....sex and romance is NOT on my list right now. Me, of all people...not in the mood. Who'd of thought I'd be there??

TC and all prayers and well wishes are appreciated.

p.s. Howard, TY for the emails, a ray of sunshine on the days I get them.

• Members

Hey CL...I miss ya girl! However, I know how important others things are - expecially with money issues. Let me just say that I am sorry about the turn things are taking and I wish you the best! Don't discount sex as a great stress reliever though girlfriend......I know your "mind" isn't there but something we all need sometimes is a distraction!

Take care,

Mik

I hope things start getting better for you, your personal and sex life!! We miss seeing you!! And I think that we can all understand where you're coming from!!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Hey Curvacious,

I am new here and was just going through the posts when I found your. I was and still kinda am going through what you are. There was a long time that me and hub were just not into sex....part of it was time..but a bigger part was hard times..lack of money....moving...our car took a shit...our daughter has asthma and this time of year is very hard on her I worry all the time that she may go into an attak...then there is the fact that some where along the way...we just became so involved in getting through the day that we forgot about each other even our own needs. When I realized we hadnt had sex in a while I would try to make a mental not to find the time..but then I would forget. I know what you may be thinking..how do you forget about sex..but we did and thats sad. So I went looking on the web to try to find a way to get the excitement back and found this site.wooohooo.

Anyway I just wanted to tell you that what worked for me and hub was to just do it. Even if you cant find the energy to do it...there is a lot to be said for just snuggling togeather.

I hope things get better for you and your hubby I know excatly what you are going through and how hard and frustrating that can be. Me and hub are not all the way back but we are getting there.

One thing I found was that sex game that alan 77 came up with..its like we have to have sex at least every 3 days because the game demands it!

Good luck and best wishes hun!