Official Community Forums Home

First time

Oneday

• Members

Hello!  This is first time I have been in a forum or even a sex forum!   I was not really sexually anything before my 40’s.  I am now learning what I like and such. I never even masturbated before my 40’s.  I know it is super sad.  I never knew any of this was out here.  I believe because I was born out of prostitution and given for adoption I was rejecting the thought. Now i realize it is all ok and human.   I am here to read and learn about experience and listen (well read) any advice given. I am intrigued.  

• Like 2

• Members

Welcome to the site and hope it is helpful for you. 

• Thanks 1

Welcome to the board!!!! I hope you enjoy it here!!! It can be quite daunting your first time on a sex talk message board, but, no worries, you'll find your way around easily!

• Like 1

• Members
On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 12:31 PM, Oneday said:

Hello!  This is first time I have been in a forum or even a sex forum!   I was not really sexually anything before my 40’s.  I am now learning what I like and such. I never even masturbated before my 40’s.  I know it is super sad.  I never knew any of this was out here.  I believe because I was born out of prostitution and given for adoption I was rejecting the thought. Now i realize it is all ok and human.   I am here to read and learn about experience and listen (well read) any advice given. I am intrigued.  

@Oneday love masturbating you will find plenty to masterbate with

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 6/10/2019 at 10:31 AM, Oneday said:

Good for you. Glad to have you here! Enjoy AND respond. We want to hear from you!