Official Community Forums Home

Suggestions

Guest Guest_Lisa_*

Guest Guest_Lisa_*

Hi!

I'm 45 years old and just now discovering that I'm interested in using a dildo. But I am clueless. There's still one thing I haven't been able to figure out from reading on the internet. It's about dildos with a suction cup. I've read about using them in the shower, but that doesn't really interest me. What other way can I use it? The thought of sitting on it is cool, but goodness knows, I'm not as limber as I used to be!!

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

:unsure:

• Members

I remember getting my first suction cup dildo. I held that thing up and turned it over and over until I figured out what you were supposed to do with it.

The shower is my personal favorite simply because it sticks so well to the shower wall. You mentioned that that might not be your first choice. You can also mount it on the wall and back yourself onto the dildo--make sure aim well! The suction cup makes it very convient to stick to the floor. Sure, it can be a bit chilly mounting your floor stuck dildo, but I will admit it adds to the thrill. You may also want to mount it on the steps of a pool or the seat in a hot tub. You then can very easily seat yourself on some fun.

***While waterproof toys can be used in hot tubs, pools, and the ocean you need to keep in mind that chlorine, chemicals and salt water can wear down and destroy toys. ***

Good luck.

Jen

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

From what Jen said not all dildos are built the same and some will wear out (not from use) from the water, chemicals in it and various other things. They have so many different materials it is hard to decide. I have a friend that has a sex shop and he said the best for long life and cleaning is one of the glass ones. From what I read and hear they are non porous and will last forever. with no detergent or chemicals messing them up.

Give me your opinion Jen before I put out the extra bucks for one?? If they last that is the best of the deal. No batteries or vibrator but then what man has batteries or a vibe on his dong??

• Members

Muffy-

The visual of a vibrating penis--I need take pause here--sigh, too bad it can't happen.

Anyway, glass dildos? Your friend is correct, they are a wise investment. I have one myself and although I wouldn't call it my #1 toy (I really enjoy a multi speed clit stimulator--huge fan!) I would consider it one of my favorites.

Read more about glass vibes here:e-Glass massagers

Enjoy!

Jen