Official Community Forums Home

Pussy Burn?

ambrelyn

• Members

I'm totally confused. My fiancee and I have intense sex, and toward the end we're usually going pretty fast and hard. Well, sometimes, if we get too carried away, my fiancee will say later that he's a little sore and has 'pussy burn'. I say I'm sorry and maybe we should slow down, but he says no, it's a good thing. He likes it. I don't get that. I got to thinking about it when another post was talking about getting your man to have more than one orgasm. Sometimes we can go again after a few minutes of resting, but other times if he has this pussy burn, it hurts for him to go again right away. It never lasts to the next day. He's raring to go by then. I read some things on this forum that got me to thinking about it, and I suggested to him that we use some lube or something if I'm not getting wet enough and that friction is causing this 'burn'. He again said no, that he likes the feeling. He once said something about liking it because it reminded him of the sex or something like that. Like it left a lingering feeling from having sex. I don't know if he's sincere or if maybe he's trying to spare me from thinking I hurt him. Or that what we did hurt him. I don't know, I'm very confused about this whole thing. I was hoping to get some thoughts on this. Men have you experienced this? Women, has your man ever said anything to you about being a little sore? Have you ever been a little sore after rough sex, like the reverse of this, a dick burn? :) How can him having a 'burn' on his dick feel good?

• Members

Thanks, Howard. As always, you have some really good advice. :) For us, it isn't possible to have sex in the am because we don't live together and he only rarely stays at my house because of the kids and all. For others, however, this is great advice, and I'll definitely be using it once we're married. :)

Anyway, if it isn't that big of a deal to him, I guess I will take your advice and quit worrying. :) I just hated the idea that he was getting hurt.

• Members

My first serious bf, bondage guy, would always get "pussy burn" although he called it sex soreness - I like pussy burn better! Anyway, he and I would go at it for hours, and at the end he would pound me really hard. He also said that he liked the feeling, it reminded him of how hard he had just fucked me! I realize now that most of our problem was lubrication. Even though I wasn't feeling the soreness, once we started using lubes it got much, much better for him! So, do you guys use a lot of lube? Sometimes even if YOU don't hurt, he might so using lube might be a good idea.

There were still times when his dick hurt, and those were the times that he would hit my cervix. To be honest, some of those times hurt me a wee bit too! All in all though, he always wanted to go for at least 2 rounds, so lubrications became super important!

So, if you aren't already - LUBE UP!

Mikayla

• Members

Yeah, I suggested lube to him, to prevent it from happening, but he said not to worry about it. He liked the feeling and didn't want to prevent it. Like your bf told you, he said it reminded him of the sex we'd had. I thought that was strange, and just wanted to see if anyone else had heard of it. :)

I have had BFs that have experienced this as well. Due to friction. The other posters pretty much covered it all! :P

If it doesn't bother him, don't let it bother you (unless either one of you get too sore to enjoy each other). ;)