Official Community Forums Home

Where is al the bondage freaks?

tiedupnaked33

• Members

Not enough bondage freaks around here. Don't make me go to another site!

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
4 minutes ago, jenn45 said:

im not a freak about it but i do love it.. its the trust in giving up all control.. i can cum just by being in bondage and being face fucked .. i guess im wierd...lol

Not wierd my wife and I love to do some bondage 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mrlabialuv said:

Not wierd my wife and I love to do some bondage 

im glad im not wierd ... lol .. although it wouldnt make a difference if i was. i would still get wet just thinking about it.. i love it and i cant deny it.. ssdly my man refuses to participate 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

• Members
9 minutes ago, jenn45 said:

im glad im not wierd ... lol .. although it wouldnt make a difference if i was. i would still get wet just thinking about it.. i love it and i cant deny it.. ssdly my man refuses to participate 

Bummer have you been open with him on the subject? 

• Members
On 8/7/2019 at 5:51 PM, jenn45 said:

My wife is like your husband, no excitement in the bedroom. It’s like a chore for her

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Awww too bad for him why is he against it I can and some time do cum while he's tying me but I do cum hard when I am completely subdued idk it takes me back to long ago but even tho it was "bad" touch back then but it gets me off now when we role play or talk dirty I can squirt across the room and cum to unconsciousness 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 6/22/2019 at 5:48 AM, tiedupnaked33 said:

Not enough bondage freaks around here. Don't make me go to another site!

I'm totally into it. I love being tied up and spanked, anal play, feathers, pretty much will try anything! 

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I love to have my wife tie me up to the bed and blindfold me and just do to me what she wants

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Hey Jenn we are very much into  bondage and would love for you to participate in getting together with us.

Thanks.             Mandy and Dewey C

• 1 year later...

I absolutely love bondage. Its my favorite sex thing by bar. I have my hubby bind my as often as I can. The trust I have in him to do whatever he wants to me, and never to anything that would hurt me (physically, emotionally, or mentally) drives me so crazy that I get crazy wet, and when it happens have multiple orgasms before he finally relents my glorious torture rewarding my obedience with hard almost savage pussy fucking before spurting deep inside me making me cum again. 

Just typing this out, I am squirming, so Im going to go get some dick form my hubby.  8===D

• Like 1

• Members
On 7/25/2020 at 12:28 PM, Rio said:

I love to have my wife tie me up to the bed and blindfold me and just do to me what she wants

IF I ever tried any of it, that would be my choice.

• 1 month later...

New to it but had a guy friend that tried it very lightly tho. But it's all I can think about now. Just ordered restraint but he is in jail now. It will be here this weekend

• Members

Welcome, Amy. I guess you're not the only one in restraints. He's going to be restrained for a while sounds like. I love when my wife restrains me with our under the mattress restraint system. Adding a blindfold adds a lot of excitement to it as well

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Rio said:

Welcome, Amy. I guess you're not the only one in restraints. He's going to be restrained for a while sounds like. I love when my wife restrains me with our under the mattress restraint system. Adding a blindfold adds a lot of excitement to it as well

I was surprised how turned on I got. I didn't think I would like but now I want to go hard at it. Is this normal 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I like when my wife blindfolds me. The anticipation adds so much excitement to the sexual pleasure

• Like 1

• Members

I perform regular bondage.  On myself thar is and sometimes with the help of my wife. I enjoy cuffed to (the overhead  basement) floor joists  and strapped onto the bench while I'm on my dildo.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

I think bondage is not a freakish thing. I think it is a kink idea to spice up the relationship.  You can go hard core or you can do soft play. So anything that isn't missionary is considered freakish or so said in the prudish world. So to spice up your life with yourself,  significant other or friends is good. I just wish people would stop say freaks. 

If you have a fetish or kink expand on it for yourself and others who are like minded. 

As for me I have done many things and seen and experienced many different forms of kinks and fetishes. I have enjoyed and have been scarred. So all in all, a learning experience. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Oh there's plenty of us out there, but a lot prefer to keep it private. But I do say , I enjoy a good tie up

• Like 1