Official Community Forums Home

Electric sex anyone? "With picture now"

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I tried a cheap one which broke right away (wires ripped from the butt plug. Haven’t looked to see if it is repairable). I think it had potential as the sensations were different than a vibrator.  I mentioned on another post that I don’t get a lot of pleasure from inserting anything in my rectum. Doesn’t feel great but it doesn’t bother me either. Now this cheap plug I bought was a bit small in length and had a rather small base so i was afraid it was going to be “sucked” in and putting tension on the wires caused it to separate. For the short (no pun) time i used it , the feeling was pretty good. I liked the medium strength with the “thumping “ pulses. Higher power felt like a burning/stabbing sensation.    Just the tip touching my anus was pretty good. I would like to try this one you posted but, damn, this shit is expensive and if it doesn’t deliver, you cant return it. And more expensive doesn’t always  translate to a better product.  I wish i had money to invest and i would start a custom toy factory instead of one size fits all toys

• Members

I have one very similar to it and inserted it this morning before breakfast and walked around while cooking my bacon and eggs and had a great orgasm before breakfast. Don't like the one that has an area to put your balls and your cock through. Never seemed to fit right and it kept pulling out of my butt.

• Members

20181211_132631.thumb.jpg.9efb6b7b98cb2391d3f1cda4f62f12fc.jpgSeekingxxxfun I totally agree with you I get so tired of having to buy toys only to discover its just not quite right. Anal toys are the worse the stem is either to short or long. When you do find one that works the base is round, weird shaped or just to small. Ive actually found one metal plug that I love to wear long term, its comfortable for about 2 days then begins to start getting unbearable. The best bases are flared and long enough not to get sucked in. The stems should be an extension of the plug which should graduate in size to whatever you like. Ya I quess I thought about it a lot. I love to wear plugs and finding ones that are good is difficult. So ya I've thought about having a custom toy shop myself. Ok done babbling now, lol.