Official Community Forums Home

Never let them forget how beautiful they really are!!

Only As Old As I Act

• Members

I saw this and thought it should be shared.

She looked in the mirror, then she looked at him, he was sitting in bed, she asked him, do you still love me?
He answered, like on the first day.

Did you notice that my body is no longer the same as when we met?
He answered. No, not at all.

She put her hands on her belly and asked him, did you notice that my belly is heavier, he answered. No, not at all.

She took off her bathrobe and looked at her legs and asked him,
Did you notice that my legs are not as hard and smooth as they used to be? He answered. Not yet.

Then she came to him with tears in the eyes asked him, so what do you do by my side if you don't see me anymore, if you don't know how much my body has changed, don't you know I'm not the same?
He laughed and said:
Look how you are, when I touch your body, I felt your way of loving, I see a heart full of kindness, I see your sensual figure, I know that you have the perfect shape for me, you gave me the best . What I can get, kids...

Woman... don't be sad about how you look at yourself, be glad what I feel.
I fell in love with the sensuality and kindness of your soul, not the vanity of your body, and through the tears he drew a smile that made her face shine again.....

If you have made the effort to read this until here, then share it too 😊

C0BE4852-8588-4214-AEF7-11D54B076A72.jpeg.dd65c12c0f1fb646314a3514c14c5494.jpeg

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members

Nice story, I love it. I try to make my wife not feel self-conscious about her body changing, as is mine. Everyday I'll make little comments like I'll squeeze her ass and say nice buns. Or pinch her nipples and comment about how perky I think they are.. Or when she gets out of the shower and walks back into the bedroom I'll let out a little moan or make a comment like are you trying to get me hard or yum, looks good. Makes her feel good

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...