• Members
30 minutes ago, Luvcum said:

Can you do a pic with you cum all over it

I'm already hard but that kind of picture would take me over the top

• Like 1

• Members
6 hours ago, Rio said:

Well thenmaybe we need to video chat and I can actually watch you jerkingoff and GOING OVER THE TOP cause seeing you stroking your cock and shooting that beautiful man juice you'd definitely give me a really wonderful orgasm and you can watch me cumming JUST BECAUSE OF YOU SWEETHEART 

• Like 1

• Members
6 hours ago, Rio said:

You know Tom would love to video chat with us just amagin me and Tom here naked while your stroking your hard cock and telling us what you want to see us doing 😙😙

• 4 months later...
  • Members
On 9/20/2019 at 2:59 PM, Connieknows said:

That's fucking awesome this is Tom I'm bisexualrom AND I agree with you TOTALLY I'm exactly the same way seruioly I love pulling out my cock and stroking it especially when there's someone around and I know there going to see me like one night at the club I was jerkingoff at the bar while the waitress was waiting on me she kept looking at my arm bouncing up and down she finally asked me if I was playing with myself and I said ohhh yeah went to see and she came around the bar and looked at me with my COCK in my hands and said oh WOW that's very big and hard to she sat next to me and actually finished me off this is her sitting at my hottub later that night 

pic_19_big.jpg

Simply stunning above and beyond anything and everything. Oh man I’d give it all to be that lucky.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
16 minutes ago, GoldenCock said:

This whole chat got me hard as a rock, I'm about to start jerking off now...

IMG_20110606_182948.jpg

Don't be shy. Show us

• Members
On 3/27/2020 at 1:56 PM, GoldenCock said:

This whole chat got me hard as a rock, I'm about to start jerking off now...

IMG_20110606_182948.jpg

Yes please, do show

• Members

the photo of you getting a hand job by a very attractive woman she can give me a hand job any day plus would love to see her full frontal hot

• Members

Super-hot thread and the pictures of the ladies are cream-your-jeans gorgeous.  Time to stroke one out.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 4/1/2020 at 11:44 PM, cirrus20 said:

Super-hot thread and the pictures of the ladies are cream-your-jeans gorgeous.  Time to stroke one out.

make sure you share it with us sweetheart

• Members
4 hours ago, Bigirlhaggen said:

I'm a bit technologically challenged when it comes to posting pics.  I'll see what I can do but am only average size so don't get your hopes up.

• Like 1

• Members
14 hours ago, cirrus20 said:

I'm a bit technologically challenged when it comes to posting pics.  I'll see what I can do but am only average size so don't get your hopes up.

OMG your one of those SIZE MATTERS guys baby stop telling yourself that your size makes you less of a man IT'S ABSOLUTELY FALSE you are what makes your cock sexy to us NOT THE SIZE

• Members
23 hours ago, Bigirlhaggen said:

OMG your one of those SIZE MATTERS guys baby stop telling yourself that your size makes you less of a man IT'S ABSOLUTELY FALSE you are what makes your cock sexy to us NOT THE SIZE

No, it isn't that I'm hung up on the size because average is what most guys are and there is nothing wrong with that (or smaller or bigger).  Taking the time to please your partner with what they like is what matters regardless of size.  Some of the pics posted on the site were very impressive though and I only wanted to manage expectations😉  I'm still trying to get a good pic though.

• Members

OK, so does anyone else have problems sometimes posting or viewing pictures on the forum?  I'm not sure if there is some software incompatibility that is causing problems or what but it sure is frustrating (thank you Bill Gates, may I have another).  Then again, maybe I'm just having a bad electron day since I've also had trouble taking a good picture.😵

• Members
On 5/22/2020 at 11:06 AM, Bigirlhaggen said:

DSCF0011.thumb.JPG.93c327d91902a7267e21b4f37cefcf41.JPGDSCF0019.thumb.JPG.bc8259fd13e08b80111058d475baed24.JPG

Finally able to post!  All lubed up and no place to go.  Hope this looks OK for a 60 year old.

• Like 3

• Members
34 minutes ago, cirrus20 said:

DSCF0011.thumb.JPG.93c327d91902a7267e21b4f37cefcf41.JPGDSCF0019.thumb.JPG.bc8259fd13e08b80111058d475baed24.JPG

Finally able to post!  All lubed up and no place to go.  Hope this looks OK for a 60 year old.

Looks more than okay. Nice package

• Thanks 1

• Members

When I have alone time, I get wet and horny, because the toys are coming out! Great way to start a day! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 5/27/2020 at 8:53 AM, Bibuck707 said:

When I have alone time, I get wet and horny, because the toys are coming out! Great way to start a day! 

ohh yes definitely BEST WAY TO START THE DAY

• Members
On Saturday, June 29, 2019 at 6:13 PM, Chris&Rusty said:

Probably kinda sorta alike. I have found that everyone has a kikny niche, no 2 ever exactly alike but sure close enough.  I have this idea, that even if no one is watching, someone you can't exactly see, your probably being watched. Case in point-we have a bedroom in the back of the house. Used to the neighbors not being home, and we never close our curtains. I noticed one day when we was extremely busy that a shadow would fall across us. I had my wife laying across the bed, pussy towards the window-getting it some sun-and I went down on her-still seeing shadow, and it now stops moving so I poured it on. Baby came hard and loud, shadow slipped my mind except the part we were playing towards the window, and we went for a long double and a medium squirt. When I reached to open the window I saw our neighbor at the edge of their bushes, watching-busted! It wasn't the guy, it was the chick, ad she got a good show. I stick my tongue out at her sometimes smiling-she flushes bright red, I don't! We've been watched so many times, and I like it, wife not as much as I do, but she wouldn't stop because someone was watching us-she'd make it more interesting.....................

She is our kind of lady. And we both would love to get together with you two and become a good FWB to the both of you. Message us if you two would be interested Thanks MandyandDewey

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...