Official Community Forums Home

How To Get Wife To Tell Stories/fantasize/role Play

Hi

I've been married for 4 years or so and my wife and I have a great sex life. I'm trying to spice it up somemore by getting her to tell me stories, especially of her with her past lovers. I'm not interested in her taking a new lover but just like to hear about how she's been with others and with bigger guys.

She's done it once or twice relucantly but i dont want to force her to tell me these things. Any ideas on how to get her to tell me these stories?

• Members

My bf of 4 years loves me to tell him stories but not of past lovers...

we had a threesome with his freind a guy and after that he liked me to tell the story & to make changes like it was a turn on for him in the stories to have me sneak around with his freind & have him catch me or be secretly watching.... he also likes me to describe being extremly passionate with the freind wich was hard for me cause i of course didnt love the guy & would feel weird because it felt kinda like cheating etc...

now that freind has a long term gf and we have not done anything with him for the past year or so, so when he asks me to tell him the story it makes me feel weird & i refuse because he has a gf -dont ask me why telling the story has always been hard but now its even harder... i feel bad because i let him down. but when we actually had encounters with this guy it was more of a turn on for me to re-hash it so i coul eventually get myself to tell the story cause it was real etc.

I think maybe if you tell he you want her to talk dirty and or tell you a story describing some anonymus man who is huge etc, theat might be easier. I know that sometimes i recall past exp when i am telling a story like this, although it is hard because im in the best relationship ive ever been in soo far-sexually... so perhaps in a so called random story of a nameless man past exp will unveil because its easier to recall than to make up... but dont say that is your intention and if the thought of her being with another man turns you on in a story then it shouldnt matter whether its a past or a made up guy at least shes trying to please you

just remember its hard to tell stories & to talk about stuff liek that ... i know first hand

• Members

My advice would be to consider being VERY careful with bringing up the past!

That has been a tough area for my wife and I.

There are a lot of reasons this can be a "not so good" idea.

Could have been abuse back there, someone could have been better than you, and it

could bring up skeletons of all sorts that are just best left in the closet, locked away forever!

For us, this was a tough issue because I was not a virgin when we got married, and she was!

This has made her admit that she has been concerned about how my experiences with her,

compared with my previous experiences.

Her Dad left her when she was 5. She feared that if she didn't "measure up" in bed,

I'd find someone else and leave her, too.

So, I'd suggest asking her to tell you stories and fantasies, but NOT true stories about her past.

Especially since she's shown you that she isn't really comfortable with that sometimes.

Just my two cents worth,

--The J (of J and K)