Official Community Forums Home

Tattoos turn on or off!!

• Members

Ok guys and gals tattoos are they a turn on or a turn off ? Or does it not matter either way.

• Like 1

• Members

I love tattoos! However I should say that I don't have one of my own yet (I have 4 good size pieces designed), and I think they need to be tastefully done. But yes for the most part tattoos are a turn on for me.

• Thanks 1

• Members

I currently have 23 everyone has a special meaning in my life tributes to family, pets, friends and life changing events in my life that have tested my inner strength. 

I agree rats are very sexy and some are absolutely erotic especially when someone is doing s striptease and exposing there tats slowly 

• Members
2 hours ago, VN2U said:

RideDaTrain 123

The thing about tats is the story behind it!  Do to tell and what is holding you back?

Cheers,

I have designed a 10" tall Celtic cross for my back right shoulder. A Life/Death script for my calf. 1 that will span both of my inner biceps, that one is a little harder to explain. My family's old cattle brand. A tree of life upper bicep/shoulder, Mjölnir (traditional) not sure where it will end up. I have been waiting do to my weight and funds. Want to loose some more weight b4 I get one. Also have to be an adult and make sure bills are paid first. Even though I'd much rather get the tattoo...lol

• Like 1

• Members

Little advice when getting your first tat don’t go too big or too much detail until you are sure you can tolerate them.

• Thanks 1

• Members

And what a story that one would have I like it .... and the story as well!

• Members

I have quite a few so I definitely am going “hot” but on a lady I’m whatever with them, definitely not a deal breaker either way....Though I love older women, so majority don’t have them or if they do it’s simple stuff so I’m game for whatever is at stake 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Dr. D-Light

For me, personally, they are a turn off.  My hubby doesn't have one.  I don't have one.  Several of my (adult) kids have them.  I have a daughter who is a very good tattoo artist.  I have only seen 1 tattoo on someone that I actually liked (the tattoo).  My ex-husband told me he should have had a wedding ring tattooed on his ring finger (maybe we'd still be married?).  I do like my Tongan friends tattoo's - but I also know they are part of his culture.

Although I know there are stories and reasons for them, for the most part tattoos (again, speaking for me) I find them a turn off.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

When it comes to sex, a definite turn on.  Although if I were married, I probably would not suggest my husband get a tattoo just for sex.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

PIt makes no difference to me as long add their respectfully done. If you can't show or tell your mom or dad probably not a good idea. Of course if its in the genital area that may be different. Please no full body tats I love to see you! I'm a bit old fashioned I guess.

• Members

Hopefully a turn on, I am covered but they aren’t dreadful looking like I did 20 years in prison

• Haha 2

• Members
On 10/7/2019 at 2:01 PM, Haywood25 said:

Hopefully a turn on, I am covered but they aren’t dreadful looking like I did 20 years in prison

In the throes of a passionate sex session, I think they would be HUGE turn on.  One of my favorite fantasies is to make love to the biker character Jax Teller of Sons of Anarchy. Love his tattoos....OMG!💕💕

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I think tatoos ate sexy as hell.  BUT... they have to tell a story or positioned right.  Looking like you got slapped with a tattoo book isn't appealing to me.  And Lord help if that body is toned and cut up!  Gawd dammmmm!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • Members

Big turn on, especially on women.  My wife and I are in our 50s and finally getting sleeve tattoos.

• Like 1

On 3/16/2022 at 3:01 PM, Kinky Twinkie said:

FB_IMG_1646259615728.jpg

Gross.....though I LOVE tattoos, this would be a turn off for sure!

4 hours ago, yeslaurel said:

Big turn on, especially on women.  My wife and I are in our 50s and finally getting sleeve tattoos.

I'm almost 50, & wanting more tattoos. My GF has 3, and wants one more. I want to do a sleeve, and 2 more big tattoos.......

7 hours ago, Kinky Twinkie said:

Another bad idea

FB_IMG_1647798223272.jpg

Why would you have some dude's testicles tattoos on you??? I mean, I'm pretty open-minded,  but genitals are a no-go for body art for me. Ew.