Official Community Forums Home

Anal Play

bluegeneral05

I have been experimenting with my girlfriend lately and she asked me if I wanted to try anal sex with her, she then asked me if it was safe for me to cum inside her, I did not know what to say, I told her I would ask around, well the people I know aren't very experimenting with sex so they don't know. please someone reply to my question it would really help a guy out. :(

• Members

To SC19 the hurt may come quiker than you think. There is a great deal of bacteria in the anal area and even if it is super clean to you there always may be some residue left. How do you think all the disease and deaths were caused in the movie industry approx 10 or 15 years ago. Now they use condoms all the time except a few wildcat companies. All you have is the perineum between the anus and labia! Take your chances with your woman but respect her health. Ask Jen??

• Members

Muffy is quite right in her response and maybe I need to expand a bit on my own response.

Anal sex is a completely normal sexual act--although a rarely discussed sexual act. There are so misconceptions about how anal sex is performed, the side effects and even the cleanliness factor.

Yes, there are risks to anal sex, but don't forget that there are also risks with vaginal sex. In any kind of unprotected sex there is the risk of passing or receiving a sexually transmitted disease. Meaning, if you don't wear a condom you're putting you and your partner at risk. A condom not only helps with the fight against STDs but it also aids in cleanliness. The rectum works as a pathway for feces and therefore can never be 100% clean. Using a condom during anal sex can fight against any bacteria found in the rectum.

You can read more about anal sex in my article:

Anal Retentive

And remember--LUBRICATION and plenty of it!

Good luck.

Jen