Official Community Forums Home

How To Get Wife To..

rayhoun

Hi

I've been married for 4 years or so and my wife and I have a great sex life. I'm trying to spice it up somemore by getting her to tell me stories, especially of her with her past lovers. I'm not interested in her taking a new lover but just like to hear about how she's been with others and with bigger guys.

She's done it once or twice relucantly but i dont want to force her to tell me these things. Any ideas on how to get her to tell me these stories?

(BTW i also posted under the newbie section as i'm also new to this group, sorry for the duplication)

Thanks!

• Members

Well, I can completely understand your wife's reluctance to relive past lovers - I mean, if they were wonderful guys she would be married to them and not you, right? I think it is unneccesary to ask her to tell you the details of her sexual past - I mean, it really is her private memory and some things are better left untold!

I believe it is more the sexy words and thoughts that you want to hear. I would suggest picking up a Penthouse and reading the forum letters - or rather, having her read them aloud to you. You can pretend that it was her in the story and therefore still have your fantasy, without intruding on her memories!

Especialy if this is something she doesn't want to do, I would just forget about it in order to make her comfortable. There are other ways to spice up your sex life!

Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you!

Mikayla

THANK YOU Mikayla for your reply. This brings me to another potential solution that i wanted to get your feedback on - do you think of instead of asking her to tell me stories about her past, i can ask her to make up stories involving her and another guy? or would this make her feel like she's cheating on me? i dont think i would ever want her to do that, its just that the thought of her with someone else is a bit of a turn on.

we've explored using toys and she likes to use them from time to time and i've encouraged her to use some nicely sized ones. maybe incoroprating the toys and the stories might work?

thanks again for your time.

Well, I can completely understand your wife's reluctance to relive past lovers - I mean, if they were wonderful guys she would be married to them and not you, right? I think it is unneccesary to ask her to tell you the details of her sexual past - I mean, it really is her private memory and some things are better left untold!

I believe it is more the sexy words and thoughts that you want to hear. I would suggest picking up a Penthouse and reading the forum letters - or rather, having her read them aloud to you. You can pretend that it was her in the story and therefore still have your fantasy, without intruding on her memories!

Especialy if this is something she doesn't want to do, I would just forget about it in order to make her comfortable. There are other ways to spice up your sex life!

Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you!

Mikayla

• Members

I think the key is to find out what she is comfortable with. Now me, I will read a story from Penthouse - I actually just had one printed in there that I wrote - and while I am reading I will fondle myself or play with toys, or let my hubby play with me. It is all about FUN!

If she feels uncomfortable about it, it will not be fun for her nor you! I think her making up stories is something that takes time and talent - and most women are nervous about it. Let her know what turns you on and what you want and maybe she will oblige you!

Mikayla