Official Community Forums Home

this is a contest for anyone who is willing to be honest about edging yourself the longest 

199_1000.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members

I will enter this contest, tonight shall be my test!!! 

• Members

Well gosh I mistook the contest, thought you had to enter by being talented enough to suck yourself off.  Cause as much at that would be cool, no way I can accomplish that feet....lol.

• Haha 1

• Members

No I think your correct and I was wrong. 

I know finally figured out how to.  But I don't like it going to try for a better pic but this will do for now.

I would suck at this contest, no will power, it feels good and I have to go all the way.  

• Like 1

OMG I feel so stupid 😩😩😩that picture was just a incentive to join us in this contest, it's about EDGING YOURSELF, we had a similar contest between us a year ago, we started FIRST thing when we woke up rules were, as soon as you wake up you have you have to begin touching yourself, and you can't stop anyone else touching you either and who ever lasted the longest got a prize 

believe it or not it lasted 9 hours and 14 minutes till I finally got Tom to explode I was so happy he did cause I had the most intense orgasm of my life 2 seconds after him 

• Like 1

• Members
8 minutes ago, bisexualrom said:

OMG I feel so stupid 😩😩😩that picture was just a incentive to join us in this contest, it's about EDGING YOURSELF, we had a similar contest between us a year ago, we started FIRST thing when we woke up rules were, as soon as you wake up you have you have to begin touching yourself, and you can't stop anyone else touching you either and who ever lasted the longest got a prize 

What was the prize...gotta know that...

oh my god sweetheart your not joking about that his cock was a dark as a beet seriously I could actually watch his cock jumping in rethem with his heart beat

we didn't know at the time 

but we decided on an all expensepaid trip to our beach house in Jamaica 😆with or without us that's your opinion, how's that for a prize 

that would be CHEATING , I don't think your such a person 

I can only tell you over email if you know what I mean 

but you couldn't ly anyways because you have to have it recorded 

• Members

I lasted about 2hrs today. Have been doing about 1-2hrs a day lately. Hoping it helps my stamina get better.

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Reading only supposed to look another pictures on TT I lasted all of three minutes this morning. LOL I guess I don't win

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members

I think the longest I've lasted while edging was one hour or so