Official Community Forums Home

Never had sex but want a dildo

I’ve never had sex with a guy but im very sexually active masturbation wise. I feel as if adding a dildo into it will take it to the next level.  Should I use the dildo that’s currently on its way in the mail or just wait for a guy to  fuck me ??

• Like 2

• Members

Welcome Nympho, are you male or female? Never having had sex before is very unique in this day and age. But kudos to you. Are you dating? Looking?  seeking answers from this group of regulars is a great idea, I mean we all have different backgrounds, stories of what brought us here, kinks, and best of all the majority is very mature yet we get many laughs once we have made a friendship of sorts. 

I say if you are satisfied with satisfying yourself, get the dildo, get one that one of the women in the group recommend. 

@Crazy Cat @VN2U I know can point you in the right direction....

Enjoy yourself literally 😊😊☝️

• Thanks 1

@Haywood25I’m a female college student. Im looking for a boyfriend but it’s hard now a days. Not really into the casual sex thing yet until I’ve had someone long term  But does me using a dildo take away from me not ever having sex? 

• Like 1

• Members

I agree with Satin, fuck the hell out of them dildos, find out what really gets you going, learn your own technics of satisfaction, then when that lucky man comes along fuck the hell out of him, show him what YOU like, make him fuck you/make love to you that makes you cum multiple times before him....Cause darling most men are one and done or hit it and quit it....

• Thanks 1

• Members
On 7/13/2019 at 6:11 PM, nympho said:

@Haywood25I’m a female college student. Im looking for a boyfriend but it’s hard now a days. Not really into the casual sex thing yet until I’ve had someone long term  But does me using a dildo take away from me not ever having sex? 

Definitely get the Dildo then sweetheart 

• Members
On 7/13/2019 at 12:04 PM, nympho said:

I’ve never had sex with a guy but im very sexually active masturbation wise. I feel as if adding a dildo into it will take it to the next level.  Should I use the dildo that’s currently on its way in the mail or just wait for a guy to  fuck me ??

Keep masturbating and you have good selection of cool guys to helplarge.0102191246.jpg.441ba267c0d7089e82616243363365b6.jpgooo

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Well it's good to spend quality time and pamper ones self 😉 but I find it much satisfying when I have an assistant. No penis / penetration can be awesome. Id love to have a masturbating partner 😍

• Members
On 10/12/2019 at 12:43 PM, ER 10 said:

Well it's good to spend quality time and pamper ones self 😉 but I find it much satisfying when I have an assistant. No penis / penetration can be awesome. Id love to have a masturbating partner 😍

I'll be your masturbating partner. I like in Ormond Beach Florida East Coast on beachside. Phone sex?

• Members

your photo your using is hot i love dark skin woman their hot  it is a wonderful sight  watching  woman masturbating i love watch my wife do its so hot i hope your first time will hot and sexy details would be nice to read?

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Members
On 7/13/2019 at 6:11 PM, nympho said:

First you are gorgeous, but I would not rush into a relationship. I  was in my thirties before I thought I  found the right woman. I only dated  dark skinned women, but I went against the grain and married the opposite that ended up in a messy divorce with a child involved! I'm now been married 14 going on 15 years to a Nubian Princess and  loves the sex toys I buy for her from TooTimid. Her favorite is the Life-Like Jelly Vibrator I bought her and have used it for a Pussy Double Penetration (DP for short) with my Penis. So sex toys will not take away from you having sex, but will help you incorporate sex toys to your love life once you find a  boyfriend. Sex toys also teaches you what you like to bring you to orgasm or orgasms and you can guide/teach a future lover what you like that brings the most pleasure. Don't be afraid to ask how he feels about sex toys, because he should be open to what you like, if not he's not for you!

• Members

I just looked at your profile photo and my dick sprung to life immediately. you are gorgeous and have a fantastic body. would love to see more of that.