Official Community Forums Home

Losing it

Destiny

OMG that's so hot girl my advice would be ONLY IF YOU REALLY WANT TO GIVE AWAY YOUR FIRST TIME TO A STRANGE 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

I too agree. Most girls’ first “time” is so-so at best, horrible at worst. You should wait until you are ready, until you find someone special that will take his time and show you that, you having a magical experience, is his priority .

But if you are in a hurry and “just want your first time over with” send me a message. I be willing and happy to show you a “magical “ time!🤣

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Losing your virginity is a very special occurrence.  It's one I'll never forget.  And it should be with someone special.  So my vote is no.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Virginity is a gift you can only give once. My wife and I saved ourselves for each other and didnt have sex until after the wedding. It was totally worth the wait. And if you need a more scientific reason for abstinence before marriage, statistically speaking, people who save themselves for marriage are much less likely to cheat on their spouses or divorce. My advice is to save yourself for your future husband. It will be worth the wait for you both.