Official Community Forums Home

:( Anal Bleeding Vent

Crazygurl0203

• Members

We have been trying for the past 2 months or so anal...he's just so big(as in Fat) and he hurts me and i tell him to stop...well, last night i told him to stop but he kept pushing and he said he wasn't doing it on purpose...I told him ya purpose my ass...When i say stop it means to keep still...He said he can't keep still...Well, he made my ass bleed :angry: ....and now it hurts....and i told him its OFF LIMITS NOW... :(

I told him that sex is supposed to be enjoyable not PAINFUL....last night was not enjoyable...Not sure if i will ever want to try again at anal now...I just can't believe he said he can't help not moving...I can stop moving when told to...

Also when i straddle facing him...he puts his hips up and that hurts me also...I keep having to tell him to keep his hips down...all he's doing is hurting my cervix...I don't know why he keeps doing it still even after asking him not to.

• Members

GIRL...that man has GOT to listen to when you say STOP...he STOPS! Of course he can stop moving, he was just too excited to make himself stop. Very selfish!

My best advice, ready my article on Anal Sex - make him read it. Click on the sex ed link above and find it! It has helped many, many couples have comfortable, non-bleeding, anal sex! Read, learn, do, enjoy!!!

Mikayla

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

:o I remember the first time I had anal sex I was sixteen years old and I was with my "first" he didn't try to take his time or help me relax he just stuck right in, until about four years later I met this guy in a bar in New Jersey he had what me and my sister call L.D.S (Little Dick Sydrome), LOL. So the first time we had sex I was so excited that I thought that because I was so excited that that's why I didn't feel him penatrate me until I found out later on down the line that he suffered from L.D.S, so naturaly because he suffered from this disease we had anal sex and because he suffered from L.D.S it didn't hurt and I enjoyed that more than the acutal sexual intercourse.

Then about two years later I met the then love of my life he introduced me to anal sex with a "bigger" male. It was vanlentines day 1999 our first valentine day together and we had the night planned out for when we went to bed, we gave eachother full body massages until, he told me that he wanted some "butt" and to get the baby oil that we just used so he could lubricate me and in the beggining it kinda hurt because I wasn't used to having anal sex but after about a year later I got used to it. (we were living with his sister in the beginning of our relationship)

(we were living with his uncle at this point in our relationship)

I was so much into having anal sex with this man that when we would steal quickies in his uncles bathroom that I would be so excited that we didn't need any lubrication. Or if were in the middle of making love I would tell him to stop so I could get the baby oil just so we could have anal sex. I was addicted to anal sex when I was with this man so much so that that ws the only reason why I bought baby oil. I loved having anal sex whether it be doggy style or missionary (yes missionary, it feels just as good as regular sex missionary vaginal sex) I used to crave anal sex that I would throw my "back into it".

I agree with Howard you should try to talk to him outside of the places you make love to him and explain to him that he's too rough and he needs to take his time because you want to enjoy it just as much as he does. By him thrusting his penis into your cervis that can cause you to become infected or god forbid stop you from having kids.

Abssolute, read Mikayla's article and insist he read it too. He's being a total jerk, and YES, he can stop. If you were holding a straight razor and would cut it off if he didn't stop, HE WOULD STOP! Tell him to grow up!

You are correct. Sex- even anal sex is not suppose to hurt, or cause you to bleed. The only problem I am aware of with vaginal sex is that the vagina is slightly shortened by gravity, and if he is not careful, the top of his cock will bang against your cervix!! That should be as painful to him as it is to you, but sometimes even that form of justice eludes you. So tell him to knock it off!

Do this with your clothes on, away from the bedroom, or wherever else you make love to him. He needs to spend more time gaining a sex education if he is going to experience sexual pleasure with you. Getting hurt turns off everyone. That is what the military calls " Counter productive!

Howard

I am in full agreement with Howard. If there was a razor blade near his dick, he could stop no matter how excited he was. And, that was an awesome visual as well!! Thanks Howard!! :D

Wanting and needing to stop are 2 different things. Sounds like he doesn't WANT too, so he makes it sound like he just CAN'T stop. Makes it sound better and he's trying to give you an ego boost as well. Yay on the ego, bad for the buttho'. ;)

I've tried anal sex a few times. The last time (years ago) the guy didn't stop and put lube on, so, of course, I bled too. I was sore for almost a week, and MAN!! I didn't want to go to the bathroom AT ALL!!

Have a talk with him, away from the bedroom, and tell him how it's gonna be. No more hinting, or suggestions. ITS GONNA BE LIKE THIS, AND THIS IS WHAT I WILL AND THIS IS WHAT I WON'T DO! Because apparently, since he keeps doing the things you've told him you don't like, he's just not getting it.

Good luck!