Official Community Forums Home

If Penises Could Vibrate.....

Mikayla1

• Members

TLC7344-7main.jpg

Close your eyes….lay back….open your legs…and let the Cyberskin Cyber Cock work you into a frenzy! I am telling you ladies, if you didn’t know it wasn’t real you would swear a real penis was inside you! Well, except for the vibrating factor – but otherwise it is just, like REAL. It is the miracle of cyberskin combined with a dual density technology which makes the penis firm, yet pliable – this combined with the feel of cyberskin really fools your body into thinking it is the real deal!

Cyber Cock

I am a HUGE fan of cyberskin toys – the realistic factor is really a bonus with me! I enjoy the soft, supple, sensuous feel of toys made of cyberskin. It really is as close to real as you can buy! This particular toy has a vibrating egg in the head which provides delicious sensations – and no man can do that! It comes complete with balls – which even have the feel of real, shaved ball.

My hubby loves to watch me play with realistic toys – it feeds a fantasy of his to watch me be with another man – without the man of course! So, this particular item I was excited to show him because it is particularly impressive in size – 7” long and 1.5” in girth. I knew the “filling” factor would be a big turn on for him! So that night we sizzled our bedroom with foreplay and then I pulled out the cyberskin cock. “Ohhhh, now that is a nice toy,” my hubby said taking it away from me. “It vibrates too, well I am impressed,” he said with a smile. Many cyberskin toys do not come with vibrations, so this was a bonus.

I laid back and spread my legs and my hubby lubed me up with some Astroglide (NEVER use a silicone lube with a cyberskin toy!) and began to insert the toy slowly. I closed my eyes and imagined that it was my fantasy man (no, I won’t tell you who) and that my hubby was watching. I will say, this toy feels SO REAL – and when the vibrations start you forget that a “real” penis doesn’t vibrate. Once the toy was all the way in, I got up on my knees and “did” myself with the toy as my hubby presented me with HIS hard erection. It really worked like a threesome fantasy – as I gave my hubby oral attention and still had the toy in me – it was really, really HOT!

I can say that our night went far with this toy as our second man – and I was SOOOO happy with everything about this toy! I would recommend it to anyone who is interested in a good sized, realistic penis! The vibrations are really the topping on the cake – as the toy alone delivers wonderful sensations. This toy would be OK for beginners, as long as they know the size would be OK for them. It could be used for stimulation for solo play – or to enhance couple play as I did with my hubby.

Cyberskin toys do require a bit of maintenance – you must wash them with warm water and antibacterial soap, then pat dry with a toy and allow to dry COMPLETELY. To keep your toy in tip-top shape, apply talc powder (not baby powder) to it after it has dried and store in a plastic bag. If needed, apply cyberskin renew (included with this toy) and it will bring the toy back to its original, non-sticky, soft appearance.

So why not bring another penis to the party – invest in this cyberskin vibrating cock and you will swear you have another lover! The fantasies are all yours when you have this toy to play with. Spice it up – get daring – get CYBERSKIN!!!

Muuuuahhhh!

Mikayla

• 2 weeks later...

If I smoked, I'd need a cigarette right now....... :lol: