Official Community Forums Home

A Woman's Role In Sex

smariette

• Members

When a man is doing the work, (he is pumping and not that woman), are there any things I can do instead of just kinda "lay there" (hehe) to spice things up a little? To make things better, maybe? I just feel guilty when i'm just laying there and he's going to town! Hehe.

• Members

The "woman's" role in sex! I find that funny! First of all, there is no "man's role" or "woman's role" when it comes to sex. The role of both of you is the pleasure yourself and your partner. PERIOD. I can't believe anyone who has read the posts on this forum would say that all they can do is "lay there" and let him pump on her! I am not trying to upset you, but you should be riding his cock, moving around, trying other positions where you are in control. You always have your clit to play with, his balls or ass to grab, tits to fondle - there are TONS of things you can do to increase your pleasure and his.

I don't ever want women to think that it is their "role" to sit and be the receptacle for his penis - that is simply NOT true. I say this not as much for YOU, but for the other, impressionable women who might read this post as well!

As Howard say - participation on ALL levels is key! Now, am I suggesting that the missionary position isn't a good one - HELL NO - but I am saying that you should always be moving, grinding, bringing him closer, playing wtih yourself - something besides laying there. I guarantee your sex will be much more fullfilling - for both of you!

Thanks for asking that question - I am most sure many women have thought the same thing!

Mikayla

• Members

I didn't mean anybody had a role, I just didn't know how to phrase the subject for this post! lol. (: And I meant doing something in THAT missionary position, we change positions and everything, but I've only had 2 sexual partners and wanted to know, really, what all I could do when he was in control!

THanks, Howard, a lot of what you said got my brain kinda turning ! Thanks for all the ideas, guys. (: I'm open to more, of course.

"I don't ever want women to think that it is their "role" to sit and be the receptacle for his penis - that is simply NOT true. I say this not as much for YOU, but for the other, impressionable women who might read this post as well!"~Mikayla

That is funny!!! I love the wording there!!

OK!! Lemme add some of my tips too!! :ph34r:

I also love to *gently* grasp my DH's balls, while he's inside of me, and *again gently* massage them~DRIVES HIM CRAZY!! Although, I can't do it for long, or right at the beginning, or he'll cum too quickly, and where's the fun in THAT!!??

I also, as cliche' as it sounds, love to talk dirty. And grabbing his hair, and cute, firm butt too. Nibbling and nipping the neck and ears is great too.

I also will *clench* my muscles (gotta love Kegles) for him, but, again, can't do that too often or in the beginning or when I know he's *close* cuz that sets him off EVERY time. I do that when he is coming though, as well.

Hope these help!!