Official Community Forums Home

Double Bubble Pleasure Chain

trina2008

• Members

NO1753-1main.jpgDouble Bubble Pleasure ChainDouble Bubble Pleasure Chain

Achieve unbelievable climaxes with this little honey! Any box that can make a claim of unbelievable climaxes I am ready to put it to the test and these anal beads were no exception!

So let’s start with the basics there are 15 beads that when you look at it, it looks like a Y. They are made out of a jelly like material and are soft but will hold up under pressure. One strand is for vaginal use the other two are for anal use. That is right ladies these are the first beads I have seen that can give you DP, while the other strand can be used for your partner. So you can both be in pleasure at the same time. I don’t know many beads that can be used by both but then again I am not a pro at anal beads or anything anal, I am a beginner in this department.

When I received my box from tootimid, I was very happy to see these beads. I have been wanting to experiment with anal beads and figured if I was going to experiment so was he. Now I wanted to surprise my hubby and I still wasn’t too sure if he would go for anal beads. I have never used anal beads on him, and vice versa. When he got home from work I showed him the beads that were still in the box, he looked at me and said “ OK”. I was a little surprised by his reaction but the truth is he has been asking for anal for a long time. Now when I told him one of the strands was for him, he looked at me and told the kids to go bed now, it was 5:30 in the afternoon. The kids laughed and said yeah right. Needless to say I was a little surprised by his reaction, and couldn’t wait until they really did go to bed for the night.

With that said, we were both waiting patiently and our kids finally did go to bed 4 hours later. The anticipation was driving us crazy. When the children finally fell asleep, my husband ripped open the box and began to get lube. (Remember the rule you can never use too much lube when using an anal toy.) Hell he didn’t even wait until I was completely undressed and ready for bed, he wanted to use them right then and there. I think the last time he was that excited was when we received our big cherry dong from Tootimid. But I have to admit anytime my husband is that worked up and crazy our night of sex will be incredible. He slowly slid the first strand of beads in and they felt great, he loved watching the beads slowly going in my vagina. Now for the second strand I was a little anxious and he told me to relax and slid in the first bead. I almost came right then and there, but then he slid the next bead and so on. I couldn’t believe how incredible it felt and how many times I thought I was going to cum. As he slowly began to pull them out one by one at the same time, I couldn’t even remember my name I came so hard. Now that I was completely under his control he started all over again sliding the beads in one by one. Every time he pulled them out I came, by the third time I decided that he should experience the same pleasures. I made sure that the strand for him was lubed really well and slowly slid the beads in one at a time; with every bead his breathing became a faster. Now I love being in control as much as the next person and couldn’t believe how horny I was getting just from watching him. The ultimate test was going to be using all the strands at once. When I finally had the strand of beads completely in I thought my hubby was going to cum right then. But I had other ideas in mind for him. I slid both strands of beads in myself, one in my vagina and the other I slid in anal, all while he still had his beads in. That is a show my hubby won’t soon forget! I began to grind and instantly had toe-curling orgasms and that put my husband over the edge. He slid all of the beads out of me and wanted to take me right then and there, but I started taking his beads out one at a time and very slowly. He was out of his mind by the last bead, flipped me over onto my knees and took me doggy style so hard and deep it was explosive when we finished.

The box made the claim Achieve unbelievable climaxes with this little honey! That is an understatement, these were fun and just what we needed to spice up our sex life. I would suggest these bead to anyone from beginner to experienced users, I wouldn’t even think twice. So if you are looking for something new or something different the Double Bubble Pleasure Chain is the way to go. Happy shopping!!

Katrina (Coupleofmaniacs)

• Members

Achieve unbelievable climaxes with this little honey! Any box that can make a claim of unbelievable climaxes I am ready to put it to the test and these anal beads were no exception!

So let’s start with the basics there are 15 beads that when you look at it, it looks like a Y. They are made out of a jelly like material and are soft but will hold up under pressure. One strand is for vaginal use the other two are for anal use. That is right ladies these are the first beads I have seen that can give you DP, while the other strand can be used for your partner. So you can both be in pleasure at the same time. I don’t know many beads that can be used by both but then again I am not a pro at anal beads or anything anal, I am a beginner in this department.

When I received my box from tootimid, I was very happy to see these beads. I have been wanting to experiment with anal beads and figured if I was going to experiment so was he. Now I wanted to surprise my hubby and I still wasn’t too sure if he would go for anal beads. I have never used anal beads on him, and vice versa. When he got home from work I showed him the beads that were still in the box, he looked at me and said “ OK”. I was a little surprised by his reaction but the truth is he has been asking for anal for a long time. Now when I told him one of the strands was for him, he looked at me and told the kids to go bed now, it was 5:30 in the afternoon. The kids laughed and said yeah right. Needless to say I was a little surprised by his reaction, and couldn’t wait until they really did go to bed for the night.

With that said, we were both waiting patiently and our kids finally did go to bed 4 hours later. The anticipation was driving us crazy. When the children finally fell asleep, my husband ripped open the box and began to get lube. (Remember the rule you can never use too much lube when using an anal toy.) Hell he didn’t even wait until I was completely undressed and ready for bed, he wanted to use them right then and there. I think the last time he was that excited was when we received our big cherry dong from Tootimid. But I have to admit anytime my husband is that worked up and crazy our night of sex will be incredible. He slowly slid the first strand of beads in and they felt great, he loved watching the beads slowly going in my vagina. Now for the second strand I was a little anxious and he told me to relax and slid in the first bead. I almost came right then and there, but then he slid the next bead and so on. I couldn’t believe how incredible it felt and how many times I thought I was going to cum. As he slowly began to pull them out one by one at the same time, I couldn’t even remember my name I came so hard. Now that I was completely under his control he started all over again sliding the beads in one by one. Every time he pulled them out I came, by the third time I decided that he should experience the same pleasures. I made sure that the strand for him was lubed really well and slowly slid the beads in one at a time; with every bead his breathing became a faster. Now I love being in control as much as the next person and couldn’t believe how horny I was getting just from watching him. The ultimate test was going to be using all the strands at once. When I finally had the strand of beads completely in I thought my hubby was going to cum right then. But I had other ideas in mind for him. I slid both strands of beads in myself, one in my vagina and the other I slid in anal, all while he still had his beads in. That is a show my hubby won’t soon forget! I began to grind and instantly had toe-curling orgasms and that put my husband over the edge. He slid all of the beads out of me and wanted to take me right then and there, but I started taking his beads out one at a time and very slowly. He was out of his mind by the last bead, flipped me over onto my knees and took me doggy style so hard and deep it was explosive when we finished.

The box made the claim Achieve unbelievable climaxes with this little honey! That is an understatement, these were fun and just what we needed to spice up our sex life. I would suggest these bead to anyone from beginner to experienced users, I wouldn’t even think twice. So if you are looking for something new or something different the Double Bubble Pleasure Chain is the way to go. Happy shopping!!

I forgot to leave the link...so here it is.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=5047

• Members

THANKS FOR REMEBERING 2 PUT THE LINK. ;):D:P