Official Community Forums Home

Crystal Life-like Vibrator

trina2008

• Members

NO0907-5main.jpg

Crystal Life-Like Vibrator

This little vibe is NO little vibe with 2 inches in diameter and 7 inches in length it will definitely give you an orgasm to remember and put this vibe at the top of any toy box.

When I first received my box from tootimid I was so happy to see my crystal life-like vibe. I just couldn’t wait to try it out; needless to say I didn’t wait for my hubby to get home from work. I pulled it out of the box and realized that this is not a normal vibe at least in size that is. It never looked that big in the package, and then I took it out and my eyes almost popped out of their sockets. This vibe is very impressive in size and I would not recommend this vibe to beginners, but for you experienced users this vibe is a great addition to any collection.

The detail on this vibe is very good and it is kind of flexible but don’t go thinking this is like the bendable vibrators you can find here it isn’t. It has a little flexibility but not as much as I would have liked. It is pretty quiet but not whisper quiet, so if you are afraid that someone might here you may want to slip under some blankets. It takes 2 AA batteries and there are directions inside the vibe itself to show how they go in, I still got confused and it took me a couple tries.

Once I got the batteries in the right way I was off and running. The curve around the head of the vibe is very deep and the shaft is ribbed all the way down. It held body heat well, which surprised me considering it was made of a jelly like material I didn’t think it would. I started with the vibe on low and slowly slid this vibe in and realized that size maybe it really does matter. I felt so full immediately that I just became more and more horny. I love the fact that it held body heat and it started to feel warm almost immediately. I turned up the power and within minutes I was having toe-curling orgasms and didn’t want it to stop. The only thing I didn’t like was the balls at the base of the vibe, they were hollow it looked like a mold to me so it was not too appealing. But the again, the vibe is so good who cares.

So girls and guys, if you are looking for a vibe that is big, but not too big this is the way to go. I love my Crystal Life-Like vibrator and I am sure you will too. I know this vibe is going to get lots of use, besides I still have to introduce him to my husband.

Product ID: NO0907-5

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=5051

Katrina ( Coupleofmaniacs)