Official Community Forums Home

Spying

bisexualrom

25 minutes ago, Luvcum said:

Wow!!!!!

Would you like to play with it? I would definitely love to feel you stroking it for me 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I had quite an experience while out fishing today. I was in my boat and trolling down this little channel and I see a boat up ahead on the left. I said to myself okay I'll stay to the right in this channel so I don't interfere with their fishing. The more I looked the more I noticed that there were no fishing poles in the boat and then I see what was really happening. It was a woman totally naked bouncing up and down on a guy's cock. As I got closer she kept yelling at me what are you doing looking at us. Go someplace else. The whole time she was admonishing me she never did slow down bobbing up and down on his cock. I thought you myself if you didn't want anybody to see you you wouldn't be out here anchored up and water just fucking your ass off. So as I got closer I thought what better thing to do than to just drop my pants and jerk off while watching them. Soon as I started rubbing my cock she stopped raising objections and kept going at it longer and harder. I finally came and they must have as well cuz I heard the woman just let out with some loud screams and I heard a bunch of moaning from a male voice. I then waved, pulled up my pants and started leaving. The naked woman just looked at me and waved back with a big shit eating grin on her face. Good times were had by all.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Members
22 hours ago, Rio said:

I had quite an experience while out fishing today. I was in my boat and trolling down this little channel and I see a boat up ahead on the left. I said to myself okay I'll stay to the right in this channel so I don't interfere with their fishing. The more I looked the more I noticed that there were no fishing poles in the boat and then I see what was really happening. It was a woman totally naked bouncing up and down on a guy's cock. As I got closer she kept yelling at me what are you doing looking at us. Go someplace else. The whole time she was admonishing me she never did slow down bobbing up and down on his cock. I thought you myself if you didn't want anybody to see you you wouldn't be out here anchored up and water just fucking your ass off. So as I got closer I thought what better thing to do than to just drop my pants and jerk off while watching them. Soon as I started rubbing my cock she stopped raising objections and kept going at it longer and harder. I finally came and they must have as well cuz I heard the woman just let out with some loud screams and I heard a bunch of moaning from a male voice. I then waved, pulled up my pants and started leaving. The naked woman just looked at me and waved back with a big shit eating grin on her face. Good times were had by all.

That's some very hot serendipity!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

My wife and I went to the beach the other day and backed in by the dunes. We got naked and started having sex. A guy a little distance away, who saw us, got naked and climbed up on the dunes and watched us. First time neither my wife not I was bothered by it. We both thought it was pretty exciting. Actually several other vehicles, as they were driving by  slowed down to see what we were doing.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On 8/9/2019 at 5:51 PM, bisexualrom said:

Nothing better than spying on someone NAKED 

Sounds exciting 

• Members

@aroused5I see where you're new. Welcome aboard. To go along with the topic have you ever spied on anybody naked or have you ever been spied upon while you were naked?

• Members
On 7/18/2021 at 2:47 PM, Rio said:

@aroused5I see where you're new. Welcome aboard. To go along with the topic have you ever spied on anybody naked or have you ever been spied upon while you were naked?

Thank you Rio 🙂

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On 10/30/2019 at 6:43 PM, bisexualrom said:

AWSOME let's jerkoff while were talking 

images.jpeg

Whatching my gf at the time take dick almost as big as my neice was jacking me off telling me how small I was, was the first time my neice told me I let him fuck me cuz I'm so small.  If she would have let me fuck her id have agreed. Their mom was game but I wasn't.