Official Community Forums Home

Sex drive going downhill..I need help

DaydreamerFantasy

• Members

Here lately it seems like I can’t get my pussy wet or when it does get wet it drys out really quick ! Even when my pussy is getting licked. I’ve never had this problem before. I mean he turns me on especially with his mouth he’s so good. But it’s definitely causing a problem. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do to help this situation. Maybe I need to try something different or something. There has to be a answer to this problem. I’m only 32 I shouldn’t be losing my sex drive already. ...right??

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, DaydreamerFantasy said:

Here lately it seems like I can’t get my pussy wet or when it does get wet it drys out really quick ! Even when my pussy is getting licked. I’ve never had this problem before. I mean he turns me on especially with his mouth he’s so good. But it’s definitely causing a problem. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do to help this situation. Maybe I need to try something different or something. There has to be a answer to this problem. I’m only 32 I shouldn’t be losing my sex drive already. ...right??

@DaydreamerFantasy hello my friend. Not experienced in dry pussy issues. Talked to my gf if it had been an issue for her at your age. I met her when she turned 50 so I wasn't involved. She said the person in her relationship was a negative person and with sex it was just about him getting to cum. Typically she said she had to finish herself because he fell asleep. She said over a few months she felt like her pussy was wet deep but nothing when he first entered her. She tried lub KY jelly but it was like her brain and pussy were not connected. She said it wasn't an age thing but a mental thoughts issues. She broke up moved on didn't focus on sex. Then she met a guy that made her wet right away. To this day she's open to me about foreplay and other feelings. Her pussy now can squirt several times orally and while fucking. So there's going to be wetter days a head.. Stay on this site share what's going on. Lot of support friends here and sure the ladies will give advice. Feel free to be open to me as a friend. It will get better.

• Members
2 hours ago, saltybear said:

@DaydreamerFantasy hello my friend. Not experienced in dry pussy issues. Talked to my gf if it had been an issue for her at your age. I met her when she turned 50 so I wasn't involved. She said the person in her relationship was a negative person and with sex it was just about him getting to cum. Typically she said she had to finish herself because he fell asleep. She said over a few months she felt like her pussy was wet deep but nothing when he first entered her. She tried lub KY jelly but it was like her brain and pussy were not connected. She said it wasn't an age thing but a mental thoughts issues. She broke up moved on didn't focus on sex. Then she met a guy that made her wet right away. To this day she's open to me about foreplay and other feelings. Her pussy now can squirt several times orally and while fucking. So there's going to be wetter days a head.. Stay on this site share what's going on. Lot of support friends here and sure the ladies will give advice. Feel free to be open to me as a friend. It will get better.

Contact , Connie knows, she helped me. Connie is on this site

• Members
13 hours ago, saltybear said:

Contact , Connie knows, she helped me. Connie is on this site

Woke up thinking about how this is working for you. Hopefully wetness is cumming soon

• Members

I don't necessarily think that becoming dry is related to sex drive, especially if he is turning you on. It could be life circumstances. We woman are completely connected to our minds at all times. Lol. You know what is going on in your life though, so if that isn't the reason then it is most likely just a phase with your body. Try not to stress too much. My favorite personal lube is ID silk. It feels like me. I think we ebb and flow, so hang in there. 🙂

• Like 1

• Members
16 minutes ago, Hot married life said:

I don't necessarily think that becoming dry is related to sex drive, especially if he is turning you on. It could be life circumstances. We woman are completely connected to our minds at all times. Lol. You know what is going on in your life though, so if that isn't the reason then it is most likely just a phase with your body. Try not to stress too much. My favorite personal lube is ID silk. It feels like me. I think we ebb and flow, so hang in there. 🙂

This issue will be alright, peace my friend

On 8/18/2019 at 11:20 AM, Hot married life said:

I LOVE this response!!!

A woman's ability to get wet doesn't just stem from her being excited. Medication (including birth control), sleep issues, time of the cycle of her period, diet, stress, all can be contributing factors.

There's nothing wrong with grabbing some lube and using it on yourself, so sex won't be painful. I suggest water-based lube usually. Though, if you're going to have sex for a long time, so long as there's no rubber condoms, or silicone toys, I'd say get some silicone based lube-it's longer lasting and doesn't take as much. Water-based lubes are great, but, are also absorbed into the body, and may need to be reapplied.

• Like 1

• Members
On 8/17/2019 at 12:39 PM, DaydreamerFantasy said:

@DaydreamerFantasy been thinking about wet pussy and wondered how you doing. Been awhile

• Members

Women are very connected to their emotions so stress, known and unknown issues in personal relationships, lack of sleep, etc.  The fact that you enjoy oral from your  partner does not absolve him from culpability. Even if you are extremely pissed off at him, you are a sexual being and will still respond to his touch. You may need time alone to discuss any issues that may be bothering you. Another possibility may be a new medication you are taking. Some antidepressants can cause sexual problems in both males and females. 

If you want, i can give you a  gyno exam. Free of charge of course 😷😆😈