Official Community Forums Home

Turning 50

Not large enough

• Members
2 hours ago, Not large enough said:

My wife is turning 50 in a few weeks and all of the sudden she is a sexual monster is normal if so I hope she never grows out of it 

I have just turned 46. My sex drive has been climbing for the last several years also.  Honestly my husband doesn't catch many breaks currently. He certainly hasn't complained either. 😉  

I know less stress because our children are almost grown. They do not need twenty-four hour attention any longer. Lol. More time to take care of myself, and more freedom for Hammer and I have helped to fuel my fire. 

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 8/29/2019 at 10:03 PM, Not large enough said:

Thanks but along with being horny MOST of the time she is becoming more bold and asking for nipple clamps and has asked me to smack her on the ass , I hope she never gets over this 

I have noticed here in the forums that people over 45 are more horny and adventurous.  Our sex drive has increased tenfold plus trying new toys has added extra excitement and fun.😀

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 12/5/2019 at 5:16 PM, square said:

Hmm, my wife is 46 and has lost her sex drive the past couple of years.  Whenever we infrequently fuck, I wonder if it will be the last.

Have the same issue.  I am starting to not care anymore...tired of begging and feelings like charity sex.

• Members

My wife also was a lot more receptive to different things sexually that she was in her thirties and forties. more receptive now to things like anal penetration and spankings than she was 20 years ago

• Members
9 hours ago, Rio said:

My wife also was a lot more receptive to different things sexually that she was in her thirties and forties. more receptive now to things like anal penetration and spankings than she was 20 years ago

Maybe there is hope.

• Members

Our sex life is definitely a lot less vanilla these days than it was years ago. Both of us are a lot more open to different things.

• Members
On 8/27/2019 at 9:30 PM, Not large enough said:

My wife is turning 50 in a few weeks and all of the sudden she is a sexual monster is normal if so I hope she never grows out of it 

You are a lucky man, take full advantage and now is your time to experience kinks and fetishes and fantasies possibly 

• Members
On 8/27/2019 at 11:50 PM, Hot married life said:

I have just turned 46. My sex drive has been climbing for the last several years also.  Honestly my husband doesn't catch many breaks currently. He certainly hasn't complained either. 😉  

I know less stress because our children are almost grown. They do not need twenty-four hour attention any longer. Lol. More time to take care of myself, and more freedom for Hammer and I have helped to fuel my fire. 

This is what I hope is on the horizon for me

• Like 1