• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members
On 8/28/2019 at 11:39 PM, Connieknows said:

I'm Just lying in bed mastu 

Alone time is always good. 

• Like 1

• Members

It truly is because I have to admit that I love playing with myself honestly I love being played with don't get me wrong but I absolutely love a lot of times to just relax and masturbate 21578017.thumb.jpg.5a4f9568c4dc2ddfc2433d34a10a7bcf.jpg

• Like 17
  • Thanks 8
  • Haha 1

• Members
13 minutes ago, Connieknows said:

It truly is because I have to admit that I love playing with myself honestly I love being played with don't get me wrong but I absolutely love a lot of times to just relax and masturbate 21578017.thumb.jpg.5a4f9568c4dc2ddfc2433d34a10a7bcf.jpg

Hot.

• Like 1

• Members

That is one fantastic picture Connie. Soon as I saw it my dick came to life. Solo time right now!

• Members
7 hours ago, Connieknows said:

Beautiful!! I would bury my face in you for hours!! Perfect body girl!! Mmmmmm

• Members
On 8/31/2019 at 12:03 AM, Connieknows said:

OMG! Connie you are ABSOLUTELY STUNNING, HOT, SEXY! There aren't enough adjectives to describe how beautiful your body is! You KNOW how hard you've got me right now, don't you? I don't know where to begin kissing and licking and sucking on you, much less stroking, rubbing and fucking you!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
On 8/31/2019 at 12:03 AM, Connieknows said:

If you EVER need someone to videochat with and share an incredible jack/jill session... 

• Like 1

• Members
20 minutes ago, AF111Vet said:

If you EVER need someone to videochat with and share an incredible jack/jill session... 

OMG that's so sweet baby thank you 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 8/31/2019 at 1:03 AM, Connieknows said:

I would love to lick that beautiful pussy and lick and kiss that incredible body. Absolutely AMAZING  I could picture the cum running out of that beautiful beautiful pusst. God driving me absolutely crazy

• Like 2

• Members

Wozers I’m in ❤️❤️❤️🤤🤤🤤

• Members

Just looked at your picture again and once again I sprang to life. thank you for giving me such an awesome picture to masturbate to.

• Members
On 8/30/2019 at 11:03 PM, Connieknows said:

Holy crap you have an amazing body! Simply stunning!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

very nice body, kinda found my self mesmerized as i came across this picture!

jizzus!! what id do to get a handful or two 🤯

• Members

wow great photo love bald pussies great body nice work i love playing with the wife masturbating with her toys and my tongue and fingers 

• Members
On 8/30/2019 at 10:03 PM, Connieknows said:

What a gorgeous photo I want to masturbate just looking at your pic. Simply irresistible your man is very lucky.

• Members

I’d love to enter that cum canal and eat that asshole till you relaxed and started gaping 

• 6 months later...
  • Members

Wow Connie!  I love masturbating too and you've got my dick throbbing and balls aching for attention.  Thanks so much for posting.

• Like 1

• Members
4 hours ago, cirrus20 said:

Wow Connie!  I love masturbating too and you've got my dick throbbing and balls aching for attention.  Thanks so much for posting.

That's exactly what I was hoping for it's absolutely incredible to know you boys are playing with yourselfers while fantasizing about little ol me

• Like 1

• Members
On 5/1/2020 at 10:05 AM, Bigirlhaggen said:

That's exactly what I was hoping for it's absolutely incredible to know you boys are playing with yourselfers while fantasizing about little ol me

I'm glad I could fulfill your fantasy!  Hopefully it made you as horny as your pics made me.

• Like 1

• Members
On 5/2/2020 at 6:59 PM, cirrus20 said:

I'm glad I could fulfill your fantasy!  Hopefully it made you as horny as your pics made me.

Well let's be perfectly honest with each other you boys get turned on knowing that us girls are masturbing while we are talking to you AM I RIGHT?

• Like 1