Official Community Forums Home
Message added by Emily

Please mark the title of this discussion as per out new community guidelines or this post will be removed. 

• Members

Anyone ever have a family member force you against your Wil?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

This is what I'm talking about having your brother or father or another member of your family take advantage of you and forcefully fuck you??

Edited by Tyger
Removal of possible traumatic video=possible trigger
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I dont like the fack she seems in pain,but the rest of it makes my blood boil. Wow!

Guest Crazy Cat
On 8/30/2019 at 11:33 PM, Connieknows said:

Anyone ever have a family member force you against your Wil?

I have, and it wasn’t pleasant. the rape has scared  me for the last 45 years...it my have opened up doors to my kinks (my therapist says) but it truly killed something within me at 8 yrs old.

• Members
On 9/26/2019 at 4:21 PM, Crazy Cat said:

.....it my have opened up doors to my kinks (my therapist says) but it truly killed something within me at 8 yrs old.

This sounds so familiar. Something inside me didn't die, but in my case seems to be well hidden. Group therapy, talking about the incident with people who really care, has helped a lot. I think like anything else, I can learn from this and come out a stronger person in the end.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Yeah by my brother when I was 10yrs old 

• Sad 1

• Members
On 9/11/2019 at 6:57 PM, Connieknows said:

This is what I'm talking about having your brother or father or another member of your family take advantage of you and forcefully fuck you??

This makes me 😠. I hate those stupid videos that portray rape scenes as if it's just normal and after all the woman really wants it. NO SHE DOESNT. Sorry it just makes me mad.

I admire you ladies that come out on the other side and actually learn from it. It will never go away but you manage to excel in spite of it. My hats off to you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members
On 9/26/2019 at 4:21 PM, Crazy Cat said:

I have, and it wasn’t pleasant. the rape has scared  me for the last 45 years...it my have opened up doors to my kinks (my therapist says) but it truly killed something within me at 8 yrs old.

So sorry to hear this Cat

• Like 1

• Members
On 10/4/2019 at 1:34 PM, Mark7even said:

Anyone who forces another person to have sex is a coward and should be locked up in a cell and tied up by their balls from the ceiling until they fall off.

Definitely agree here, I’m not sure I could even roleplay raping 

• Like 1

• Members

I appreciate all of the positive remarks.  This crime is no laughing matter, and it's great to hear everyone agrees.  The author of the thread asked specifically about being forced by a family member.  Having this done by a loved one or family member (i.e. someone you trusted) is generally more devastating in my opinion, as it is hard to mentally recover from even years later.  

• Like 2

• Members

I agree with that statement Amy D I still find it hard to believe a family member would have the nerve to do such a thing. If she is a teen and dresses scantily and has a tongue that is seductive in nature and is routinely being sexual I could understand where a guy may feel that the girl wants something but those types of cases are rare. Once the girl started to get aggressive about not wanting anything thats when the Guy or girl should just stop and chalk it up to adolescents being naive.

• Like 2

• Members

You make some good points, Mark. I would like to add that these things occur not only to adolescents. A family member (father or mother) or even a loved one (i.e. boyfriend) can take advantage of an adult in the same way. It's all bad, mentally harmful, not to mention the physical aspects. 

• Like 2

• Members
On 10/8/2019 at 6:52 AM, Amy D said:

You make some good points, Mark. I would like to add that these things occur not only to adolescents. A family member (father or mother) or even a loved one (i.e. boyfriend) can take advantage of an adult in the same way. It's all bad, mentally harmful, not to mention the physical aspects. 

I totally agree with you.

• Like 2

• Members

I know everyone is intitled to there opinion but believe me I don't find anything wrong with my up bringing in a INCEST family 

• Like 2

• Members

My brother did force himself on me yes but seriously I have fantasized about him doing that to me for a really long time actually so honestly I wanted to experienceit so see it wasn'tlike being rapped or abused or anything like that 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Members

I seriously very much enjoyed the way I was brought up and felt totally loved and protected plus I never felt self conscious about myself or about sex or about nudity or about being a free spirit and open minded girl 😉

Guest Crazy Cat

Thank you Connie for your honesty, just goes to show there are so many things that go on in homes across this land. I am thankful we can all post our experiences without judgement or criticism. This is a good site.

• Members

OMG yes that's absolutely correct I don't ever judge anyone honestly I love EVERYONE just the way they are 

• Like 1

• Members

I admit that it's not socially acceptable and I caught a lot of slack growing up like I did especially from my friends families but I accept there opinion' s and respect there wishes but seriously I couldn't of had a more beautiful and caring and loving mom she was my best friend FIRST well I won't keep rambling on but I love who I am and I love life 😇

• Like 1

• Members
7 minutes ago, Connieknows said:

...I couldn't of had a more beautiful and caring and loving mom she was my best friend FIRST well I won't keep rambling on but I love who I am and I love life 😇

You are very fortunate indeed!

• Members
2 hours ago, Connieknows said:

My brother did force himself on me yes but seriously I have fantasized about him doing that to me for a really long time actually so honestly I wanted to experienceit so see it wasn'tlike being rapped or abused or anything like that 

So I guess that means you don't know what "against your will" means when you said those exact words above. Because it sounds like you really wanted it. I'm glad your fantasy came true, and I assume you found the conversation above erotic. You disgust me, not for your sick obsession with your brother, but for making a mockery of this subject.  

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, Amy D said:

making a mockery of this subject. 

I agree but I think Connie is a little confused on the subject matter. Truth is we all have some hidden past and or desires some of which we cant explain. I know religion is not a hot topic on here but i will pray for all those in distress or any who just needs some enlightenment. Incest is not natural and goes against everything that is suppose to be in a family unit. Connie says she had a loving family but something went wrong there, I wonder if she even knows herself.

• Like 1

• Members
7 hours ago, Mark7even said:

Truth is we all have some hidden past and or desires some of which we cant explain. 

I complete agree, and I am fighting my own demons. In no way am I criticizing anyone for surviving or even wanting incest.  I know we all have unusual hidden desires, including me!  So I would never criticize anyone's sexual desires. 

I agree but I think Connie is a little confused on the subject matter. 

How is this confusing?  Your were either forced, or were a willing participant. She at first claimed she was forced. Now she says she wanted it. THAT is what upsets me. 

i will pray for all those in distress or any who just needs some enlightenment. 

You're a nice guy. And I agree with your sentiments. I pray she can get her story straight so she can get the help she needs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1