Official Community Forums Home

• Members

I've only been pounded on once inna ass so far,  I'm so damn horny I actually wanna hook up and get fucked by a sexy ladyboy 

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
On 9/3/2019 at 7:00 PM, Northwest BootyCall said:

I've only been pounded on once inna ass so far,  I'm so damn horny I actually wanna hook up and get fucked by a sexy ladyboy 

I can tell you that it's absolutely awesome I've been with two really incredible shemales and they've definitely fulfilled my EVERY FANTASY COMPLETELY 

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On 2/3/2020 at 3:06 PM, Rikylynn said:

I dont have any piks yet but ill put some on here today or tomarrow,but then im gonna have a thousand mthrfkrs wanting to talk😳

My #1 fantasy is a relationship with tgirl , tits and cock favorite body parts. Plus someone like to have smart sexual fun times.

• Like 1

• Members

So wheres everyone from? Eastern.wa here.😉

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 10/9/2019 at 4:17 PM, bisexualrom said:

I can tell you that it's absolutely awesome I've been with two really incredible shemales and they've definitely fulfilled my EVERY FANTASY COMPLETELY 

Isn’t “shemales” a degoratory term that these lovely ladies don’t really like? It’s surprising how many of these girls don’t have the bottom surgery done. I understand as many as 90%. It’s a very expensive procedure that can have iffy results. Plus sometimes difficult to agree to be castrated. Even Bruce Jenner had issues with that. That being said I would love to have a relationship with one of these women. They’re a very small percentage of our population. So continue with happy hunting.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 5/8/2020 at 1:34 PM, Northwest BootyCall said:

All I can say is WOW! I wish that was my cock instead of the dildo in her ass

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
  • Members
On 6/1/2020 at 11:21 AM, Rio said:

All I can say is WOW! I wish that was my cock instead of the dildo in her ass

I do agree. Seems to me that she would too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I have been with a beautiful TS. And it was everything I could ever imagine and hoped for. I loved sucking her cock. That was my first time for that. It felt so good in my mouth. I licked her balls and slowly moved to her asshole and gave her a good licking. She returned the favor. When she topped me I lost it. After she pounded me for a while she jerked me off while she was still inside me. I love it in the ass and this was the first real cock I ever had inside me. I had only had anal toys. It is so much better than any toy.

The more I think about it I would like to be with a man. I think we definitely get more open minded about sex the older we get. I would have never thought I would do something like that. And have the fantasies I am having now. 

• Like 2

• Members

I fantasize about being with a nice big cocked tranny.

• Like 1

• Members
9 hours ago, Rio said:

I fantasize about being with a nice big cocked tranny.

It’s one of the greatest sexual experiences I’ve ever had. Her cock could have been bigger. That’s the only thing I would say about it. 

• Members

It was so great still. I’m going back down to New Orleans and see her again next week. 

• Members

Can't wait to hear about it