Official Community Forums Home

Role Playing

Andrew

• Members

I've talked about my fantasies of being with men and being their little girl toy. Of course in real life, I'm a man married to a woman. When it comes to role playing does any couple out there ever have the man be the woman and the woman be the man?

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I've talked about my fantasies of being with men and being their little girl toy. Of course in real life, I'm a man married to a woman. When it comes to role playing does any couple out there ever have the man be the woman and the woman be the man?

I'd love to ROLE PLAY with you 

pic_7_big.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Members
On 9/26/2019 at 10:55 PM, bisexualrom said:

pic_7_big.jpg

That's impressive. I'm thinking in my mind right now you're a principal and I'm the bad school girl sent to the office. You punish me. You spat my ass with that cock and then you order me down to my knees where you command me to suck. I'm at your disposal and I follow your orders. I'm licking up and down that cock and you tell me to go down to the balls and I do. I suck on those balls while I'm stroking that rod. Then you order my back on that dick. You're moaning letting me know you're about to come. I take my mouth off the cock but have my face under it. You erupt like a volcano and that white think lava is all over my face and my blouse and I'm smiling. I'm getting the cum off my face with my finger and putting to my mouth. It tastes so good. You give me a towel to wipe off as I go back to class. I say thank you sir. As I'm looking at this, I say thank you master. Your slave is pleased. 

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I dont know if im really weird or what because why a girl would fantasized about being held down and taken but i do!  Rough and forced! 🙄☠   By man or woman!  I've also fantasized about being with another woman.... 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

My wife and I have reversed roles and roles play during sex. She got to wear a strap on and have her way with me. At first a little awkward but as she got bolder she felt more empowered.  Soon our inhibitions left and she was pegging me hard. It was an experience that was eye opening for me as the male playing the female. I had to keep telling her not so hard. So in the end it was a good experience it has made me a better and gentler lover 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 2/2/2020 at 11:10 PM, Mike E said:

My wife and I have reversed roles and roles play during sex. She got to wear a strap on and have her way with me. At first a little awkward but as she got bolder she felt more empowered.  Soon our inhibitions left and she was pegging me hard. It was an experience that was eye opening for me as the male playing the female. I had to keep telling her not so hard. So in the end it was a good experience it has made me a better and gentler lover 

@Mike E my fantasy to be pegged by wife. She likes to insert her fingers in my ass,while I wear my special panties. Getting wet thinking about this.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Most definitely at first my wife was opposed to any kind of cross dressing until we met a drag performer in AC and she/he was very attractive and I guess my wife had enough alcohol in her to let go and ask a bunch of questions, on our way home she said I think you owuld make a pretty hot looking woman. IOh was all I could respond with well she went on and on all the way home about how hot looking she was and how much fun it might be. So I agreed to give it a try unknown to her I had been a closet crossdresser for years and went full on when I was with my ex. So she took on her little project by measuring me  and telling me that she owuld help me do my hair and makeup etc. Well we played out a bunch of different roles. Lesbian lovers, female meter reader (her) comes to the house and seduces the sexy lonely housewife. It was and still is a lot of funPinkDD.thumb.jpg.b660c31255c927a0b088ee79f06a0008.jpg

• Members
8 hours ago, Bob Long said:

Most definitely at first my wife was opposed to any kind of cross dressing until we met a drag performer in AC and she/he was very attractive and I guess my wife had enough alcohol in her to let go and ask a bunch of questions, on our way home she said I think you owuld make a pretty hot looking woman. IOh was all I could respond with well she went on and on all the way home about how hot looking she was and how much fun it might be. So I agreed to give it a try unknown to her I had been a closet crossdresser for years and went full on when I was with my ex. So she took on her little project by measuring me  and telling me that she owuld help me do my hair and makeup etc. Well we played out a bunch of different roles. Lesbian lovers, female meter reader (her) comes to the house and seduces the sexy lonely housewife. It was and still is a lot of funPinkDD.thumb.jpg.b660c31255c927a0b088ee79f06a0008.jpg

My fantasy for real. Being in New Orleans 2008 I did watch gurl stripper. Tits and dick WOW

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 9/26/2019 at 10:55 PM, bisexualrom said:

pic_7_big.jpg

That is definitely something that would be love to role-play with.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 1/25/2020 at 8:00 PM, JoAnna36 said:

I dont know if im really weird or what because why a girl would fantasized about being held down and taken but i do!  Rough and forced! 🙄☠   By man or woman!  I've also fantasized about being with another woman.... 

JoAnna36 your not weird at all, my wife and I are very adventurous when it comes to sex and have enjoyed many role playing fantasies. Back when we were dating she confided in me once that she had a rape fantasy about being taken against her will by a total stranger and being forced to submit to what ever he made her do. Well this planted the seed and I figured to enhance the realism it had to be pretty much unplanned so the shock and surprise had to be as real as possible, so I let it go for a long time and she never brought it up again. One night maybe 6 or 7 month later I came up with a lame excuse about having to work late to cover for a guy whose wife was having a baby so that made it believable when I said I wouldn't be home til very late maybe even the next day. I carried out my plan and she lived out her fantasy. she admitted that it was beyond exhilarating and had orgasm after orgasm. She said she had thought it was me at first but I did things to her that I had never done before so she really thought she was being raped but had her fantasy on her mind. she confessed that until I later revealed myself she really thought she was being forcefully taken by a stranger. We have had other variations of this particular fantasy with me stepping out of my normal self so to speak forcing her to have sex with me in public locations such as parking lots not in a vehicle in a park during the day at he beach late at night but with people around making her give me a blowjob etc. Trust me when I say neither one of us are advocating rape or forcing someone to have sex against their will, but if your willing then its perfectly fine

• Like 1

• Members
On 2/2/2020 at 10:10 PM, Mike E said:

This is one of my fantasies. Would love for my wife to fuck me up the ass with a strap on