Official Community Forums Home

Biggest toy

• Members

It was a Doc Johnson Ballsy Super Cock. 9" deep, 2" thick. 😛

• Like 1

• Members
31 minutes ago, 6969lovers said:

My biggest toy,dildo was Doc Johnson's. Rambone 17" long 3" around. I took about 14 inches of it in my pussy. All of it anally. How about you baby what's your biggest? Oh I have had a fake horse squirting dildo also. Love that one for sure. Made me cum so many times. 

😘😘😘 

Sally Slut 

Mine was the all American curved whopper it was 9 in insertable length and 2.25in diameter, was able to take it all in both holes though it was a struggle at first in my vagina. I wanna try one of doc Johnson’s Kong dildos soon or a bad dragon

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Chelsea said:

Mine was the all American curved whopper it was 9 in insertable length and 2.25in diameter, was able to take it all in both holes though it was a struggle at first in my vagina. I wanna try one of doc Johnson’s Kong dildos soon or a bad dragon

I would love to see that

• 5 months later...

8" overized cock

To be honest with you, I couldn't even use it. The head was too bulbous!!! I tried and tried, but it hurt too much. The largest one I was actually able to use is the Cherry Dong vibrator one.