Official Community Forums Home

Threesomes: enjoyable or not your thing?

Emily

Threesomes  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Have you had a threesome? Did you enjoy it if so?

• Yes, and I enjoyed it
    • Yes, but I did not enjoy it
    • No, but I'm open to trying
    • No, and I have no desire to try

• Members

@Rio Hi! And yeah, I just made an account a few minutes ago. I've grown up in a religious household and I get bored rather quickly when fingering myself, so the only way (that I've found so far) to orgasm is to open my legs under the faucet in the tub and let the semi-light water pressure flow into me or on my clit. That or I use a shower head.

• Like 3

• Members

Now that you joined this forum I'm sure you'll find many more ways to enjoy self-orgasm. I've got a detachable shower head on my shower and I use it to massage my cock quite frequently. The water jets sure do and pleasure to ones shower.

• Like 2

• Members

Nice! And that it does, I've never been more happy than when I first discovered it!

• Members
21 hours ago, KirinQueen said:

I'm totally open to a MFM threesome, with me as the female in the sexy sandwich. I've never had one, still a virgin too. I just like the idea of being squished between two hot guys!

Nothing like having DVP SEX with two big thick cock deep inside of my wet pussy lips both at the same time Squirting hot cum all up inside of my pussy lips and feeling it running out of my pussy lips Mmmmmmmm getting wet just writing this post

• Like 1

• Members
8 minutes ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Nothing like having DVP SEX with two big thick cock deep inside of my wet pussy lips both at the same time Squirting hot cum all up inside of my pussy lips and feeling it running out of my pussy lips Mmmmmmmm getting wet just writing this post

That reminds me, how is the squirting dildos? Are they better than normal ones?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Had several mfm and fmf. Both are great. Personal preference is mfm. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

No and I have no desire to . I’m a monogamous heterosexual female.☀️

• Confused 1

• 6 months later...
  • Members

My first threesome was in 1970, at Sophie Newcomb in NOLA. It turned into a foursome because the chick had a roommate. The guy and I did not have sex together; because we were too busy satisfying the girls. In the usual MFM threesome, I've noticed that the chick always wants to watch the guys fucking each other. Fair's fair, I guess; since guys like to watch girls put on a show. In more recent times, there is a new possibility: shemales! I've noticed we have some on this forum. Think of it: the chick could still get DPd and I wouldn't have to get in bed with another hairy-chested guy! Of course the issue is purely academic for me these days.... 

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On 10/1/2019 at 1:57 PM, tootimidangela said:

was involved as a third for many threesomes, and I thought it was SO much fun. There -IS- a "right" way to do it. I literally had rules set out. It made me feel like I was getting action, but not getting emotionally attached in any way to anyone or doing any work to find someone. I felt it to be so freeing and I felt sexually empowered. I loved it. You can't get involved in any way and you have to just accept yourself as an "accessory." When you get in deeper than that, you will end up disappointed. If you can get your mindset right as a "3rd" it can be SO much fun.

My thoughts exactly. If you're not 110 percent secure it definitely has the potential of producing insecurities and other problematic scenarios.....my advice from personal experience is do it when you're single Or just leave it as a fantasy to steam things up