Official Community Forums Home

A Guy's First Sex Toy

k4zp3r

• Members

the other night, I went and ate and met some friends from school, it was a really good time, we havent been together for half a year maybe, anyway, when I saw my friend, he handed me something, and i was like what the heck is this, it turns out to be a "pocket sex toy", it is like a 2 ended condom, round, and with stuf in it. well, it's kind of wierd, I havent exactly, "taken it around the block" so to speak, I just quickly tried in the bathroom when I got home, so I wasnt laying down or anything, but was kind of confused, I get the general idea, and kinda sounds stupid, but are there any "tactics" on doing this?, I mean felt good without lube, which all i have is some baby lotion stuff, and with it, I couldnt hold the thing to use it, it looks like a fat short tampon with fluid in the walls, will try later tonite again probably, but just wondering if anyone had any ideas to give me, I figured it would have something to hold on to, like the ones that arent pocket sized have hips, plus i've never used any sex toys at all, anyway thx for any help

Chas

thx for any help :)

• Members

Not 100% certain what they gave you... Need to see a picture to be sure...

As far as lube, make sure what you buy is WATER based...

The silicone and other lubes can destroy toys....

We just bought the "JO H20" lube, and it is GREAT!

My wife has a lot of toys, but I don't have any!

I'd like some suggestions, for ME, now! Next toy we buy should be for ME!

I have spent about $300.00 on her, do I have anyone's permission to buy something for me, now?

• Members

Hi, I am not sure of the type of toy that was given to you. I can say though that you need to use lube, trying not to get it on your hands if there isn't much to hold on to. Depending on the material of the toy depends on the type of lube. It is untrue that silicone lube will all toys. Silicone lube will destroy a silicone toy along with a cyberskin toy. I just wanted to make sure that you knew that and that silicone lube doesn't destroy all toys or products.

I myself have both water based and silicone lube depending on what toy I am using and the material of the toy. Exsample for water play I use a silicone lube, if you use a water based lube then it is pretty much like using nothing it doesn't last.

Don't give up but with the name of the product we all might be able to help a little more. :)

• Members

I think it's something like a penis sleeve, from the way it looks, not sure, but I think it's too small, course Im not sure how exactly to use it might be better with lube, Im planning on buying some decent lube, and myabe even a toy that's more shaped it ya know, but I have had some fun without lube, if I work at it lol, baby lotion isnt very condusive to erotic pleasures in your bed lol, anyway thx for all the advice, Im going to look through the sotre here, and myabe get not a doll, but with hips and stuff.

Chas

• Members
the other night, I went and ate and met some friends from school, it was a really good time, we havent been together for half a year maybe, anyway, when I saw my friend, he handed me something, and i was like what the heck is this, it turns out to be a "pocket sex toy", it is like a 2 ended condom, round, and with stuf in it. well, it's kind of wierd, I havent exactly, "taken it around the block" so to speak, I just quickly tried in the bathroom when I got home, so I wasnt laying down or anything, but was kind of confused, I get the general idea, and kinda sounds stupid, but are there any "tactics" on doing this?, I mean felt good without lube, which all i have is some baby lotion stuff, and with it, I couldnt hold the thing to use it, it looks like a fat short tampon with fluid in the walls, will try later tonite again probably, but just wondering if anyone had any ideas to give me, I figured it would have something to hold on to, like the ones that arent pocket sized have hips, plus i've never used any sex toys at all, anyway thx for any help

Chas

thx for any help :)

not to sure but this sounds like one of those stress things you cant hold on to that have jelly in the middle...reminds be of the chinese finger torture thing with gel..lol

You also may need one that is a bit bigger/longer for a better fit for your member there.