Official Community Forums Home

Dripping cum from wife’s pussy

Leedo

• Members

I just have to tell someone. Last night myself and my wife got busy. My wife LOVES me to wear a HUGH strap on, it is 2.5” diameter (NOT circumference), and 9” long with 3 super strong vibrator motors, 1 in the tip, 1 mid way of the shaft (to vibrate the inside of her pussy), and the other in a vibrating dolphin, that slips over slip on, to vibrate Her clit. I had some warm “Suirtz Cum lube”, and gave the applicator to my  wife and she immediately shot it up her pussy, then she climbed on top and took it all in, with NO trouble. All of these vibrating motors, are powered by a 3 “C” cell battery pack, when I flipped the switch on, she took a deep breath, and her nipples stuck out. As she was humping up and down, on it, the sloppy sounds that she wash making sounded awesome. (I love a wet sloppy pussy) After she had an awesome “O”, in a record time, she was exhausted. She dismounted that Hugh cock, and rolled over on her back, and threw her legs straight up in the air. I got ready to enter her again, and looked down, and seen a site, I have wanted to see for a LONG time, there a stream of CUM dripping out her pussy, running down the crack of her ass, her inner thighs  was sloppy wet. I entered her and again she took it all in with no problem, and usually she cant take it all in this position, but she did and. Had another “O”. Then I took off sleeve, and entered her with just my hard cock, after using the head of my dick to go from her ass checks to her pussy, like scouping up the cum then entering her. Words fail to adequately describe the feeling of her warm, wet, stretched pussy. As she was on top of me and during the time I was on top of her, I kept telling her how it felt as though 4 guys, dumped there load in her, I loved the way it feels , then when I got on top I kept referring to a Hugh cum load dumped in her, and how beautiful it was to see the cum run down out of her pussy. Afterwards, I said I hope I didn’t say anything to nasty, she was kind of hesitant, then she said WELL, I wish you wouldn’t say SO much when she’s trying to get hers, but the content of what I said was OK. This was one for the bucket list. Maybe after kids are out of house, we could entertain her taking a REAL Hugh cock, while I watch, and stroke her head and kiss her and jackoff, then after her dumps his load in her, let me enter her using his cum as lube, then when I pull out watch the cum drip out of her pussy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
On 10/13/2019 at 1:06 PM, Leedo said:

I just have to tell someone. Last night myself and my wife got busy. My wife LOVES me to wear a HUGH strap on, it is 2.5” diameter (NOT circumference), and 9” long with 3 super strong vibrator motors, 1 in the tip, 1 mid way of the shaft (to vibrate the inside of her pussy), and the other in a vibrating dolphin, that slips over slip on, to vibrate Her clit. I had some warm “Suirtz Cum lube”, and gave the applicator to my  wife and she immediately shot it up her pussy, then she climbed on top and took it all in, with NO trouble. All of these vibrating motors, are powered by a 3 “C” cell battery pack, when I flipped the switch on, she took a deep breath, and her nipples stuck out. As she was humping up and down, on it, the sloppy sounds that she wash making sounded awesome. (I love a wet sloppy pussy) After she had an awesome “O”, in a record time, she was exhausted. She dismounted that Hugh cock, and rolled over on her back, and threw her legs straight up in the air. I got ready to enter her again, and looked down, and seen a site, I have wanted to see for a LONG time, there a stream of CUM dripping out her pussy, running down the crack of her ass, her inner thighs  was sloppy wet. I entered her and again she took it all in with no problem, and usually she cant take it all in this position, but she did and. Had another “O”. Then I took off sleeve, and entered her with just my hard cock, after using the head of my dick to go from her ass checks to her pussy, like scouping up the cum then entering her. Words fail to adequately describe the feeling of her warm, wet, stretched pussy. As she was on top of me and during the time I was on top of her, I kept telling her how it felt as though 4 guys, dumped there load in her, I loved the way it feels , then when I got on top I kept referring to a Hugh cum load dumped in her, and how beautiful it was to see the cum run down out of her pussy. Afterwards, I said I hope I didn’t say anything to nasty, she was kind of hesitant, then she said WELL, I wish you wouldn’t say SO much when she’s trying to get hers, but the content of what I said was OK. This was one for the bucket list. Maybe after kids are out of house, we could entertain her taking a REAL Hugh cock, while I watch, and stroke her head and kiss her and jackoff, then after her dumps his load in her, let me enter her using his cum as lube, then when I pull out watch the cum drip out of her pussy.

Hot story

• Members

Thank you, every time, I replay this in my mind and get a mental image of that night I get a stiffy, it was very nice.