Official Community Forums Home

Beginner's Anal Play Kit

Mikayla1

• Members

NO1830-1.jpg

the ASSturbaor!

Are you looking to explore the possibilities of anal play but you don’t know how to begin? Does your man hint that he might want you to start exploring him anally and you just don’t know what to do? Well, look no further because Taylor Wane (yes, the famous adult film star) has designed an anal exploration kit which is perfect for beginners!

I was so excited to get this little “Assturbator” kit in my last box from TooTimid because even though I am not a newcomer to anal play, my hubby has been hinting that he is ready to take HIS anal play to the next level. Anal play among heterosexual men is at an all new high and I have been trying to coerce my hubby into trying something a little larger than my finger. He, of course, was apprehensive – but he isn’t anymore! This wonderful beginner’s anal kit has taken the fear out of anal play and put the pleasure right in!

This kit comes with almost everything you will need to commence anal play in a fun and safe manner – anal beads, an anal plug, a mini realistic dildo and a mini anal vibrator which fits into either the anal plug or the dildo. The only things missing are a willing partner and lubrication! I can not stress enough the importance of lubrication in anal play! So please make sure you have a lot of a good lubricant – and do not be afraid to add more liberally. You can never have enough – especially for first timers.

When I showed this little kit to my hubby he looked less than thrilled, in fact, he looked scared. I assured him that I would take good care of him and gave him a little wink. I knew that he would have to be really turned on for his anal play to go anywhere, so I made sure to heat up the foreplay with a nice, delicious blow job. When I knew he was so into it that he would not notice what I was doing, I reached over and got the little butt plug which I had already put the vibrator in. The vibrator would feel nice on its own, as it is long and sleek and much like a bullet. I almost wanted to try it myself vaginally, but this was all about my hubby’s induction into advanced anal play.

I began to tease his anal opening with the tip of the plug, which I lubricated liberally with some Astroglide, as I continued to service his manhood. He barely noticed at all as the plug slipped half-way in. My hubby sort of gasped and his erection got much harder – and I didn’t even think it could get any harder than it was. I continued with my work and he began to breathe harder as I slipped the plug all the way in. He gasped and moaned and bucked his hips against me as I slowly, carefully and lovingly slipped the plug in and out of him as I continued with the blowjob. He was reacting much better to this than when I used my fingers, and that pleased me immensely.

Soon he began to moan and informed me that he was going to cum – so I pushed the plug all the way in and held it there as I deep throated him for the finale. He began to orgasm as I took in every last drop and then looked up at him with satisfaction. He looked at me with dreamy eyes and said, “Damn, I am so sorry I waited that long to try that! That was fantastic!” I was pleased and now ready for my anal play too. I removed the plug and set it aside. My hubby looked at it and smiled, then laughed. I asked him what he was laughing at and he said, “I am glad you used the plug and not the dildo thing.” I was pretty sure I knew why, but I told him that next time we were using the dildo thing because it was a little bigger and textured – he opened his eyes wide and didn’t protest.

Since this kit comes with anal beads as well, I decided that those would be my play item of choice. My hubby lubed me up, then started to slide in the beads. They are a nice size for a beginner – not big at all. I could feel them all inside me and my hubby began his oral fest on me. The idea behind anal beads it to take them out at the precise moment of orgasm – and because during orgasm your muscles contract – you get a more intense sensation of orgasm. I have been practicing with anal beads for years and have finally gotten the timing right. My hubby was doing a great job at his oral and when he added the 3 fingers I knew it would be time soon. I grabbed the little ring to pull out the beads and as soon as I began to orgasm tugged slowly, slowly on the string! My orgasm rocked me and I was pleasantly surprised to have gotten the timing perfect! I just love those anal beads – they are definitely worth experimenting with.

This beginner’s kit was a big hit with both me and my hubby! The items in it are wonderful for working any anal newbie into her or his orgasmic bliss! Even for advanced players like myself, the anal beads or the dildo sleeve with vibrator are wonderful additions to anal play – especially for double penetration nights. The possibilities are endless!

To care for your new toys - always wash them before and after play with warm, soapy water. Remember to take out the vibrator before washing. The plug and dildo sleeve are both made of a firm, jelly material – which makes for easy cleaning and smooth insertion. This is one beginner’s kit which will be used over and over again in our bedroom. Now don’t you want to experience the pleasures of the Assturbator set and see for yourself what anal sex is all about?

Mikayla

• Members

Okay, good to know that timing isn't a natural thing that everyone should know intuitively. I guess I will keep working at that. Very :( uncomfortable with bad timing!!! Otherwise, this sounds like a dandy addition to a "toybox" :rolleyes: