Official Community Forums Home

Living in an open marriage

• Members

Over the years my husband and I have found comfort in our lifestyle. That being said at 1st I was somewhat hesitant to play with out the hubby around. Now in my private little world i enjoy a select number of men who share my desire for good hard core sex. At 58 years old I am getting more sex than most 20 year olds. Am I bragging, hell yes in that I love that men love my body and my skills. When I bed one of my regulars, I know they love what I’m doing to them, like a well trained slut I make them feel good. Of the 4 men that I’m allowed to play with all of them are unique in some manner. But best of all none of them are shy about what they want. Even when my husband is there they know my sexual wants and please me often as Chris either watches or plays along. I never thought in a million years I would turn into a wife slut as my husband calls me. Even though Chris is extremely great in bed, I love the variety of multiple men, each of them taste different , cum different and fuck different. Bottom line is I love men and sex, the best part of my day is when my pussy is filled with cum and my mouth is sore from sucking cock.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members
On 11/2/2019 at 5:14 AM, mustang said:

Enjoy. As long as husband approves keep fucking! I think having a hot wife is sexy. I bet you dress nice all the time. And walk around naked at home😉😉

Not only does he approve but encourages me, but let’s not forget that it isn’t all one sided. Not only do I absolutely love the variety of men and love the attention this older gal gets but he too loves the different women I bring to the table. My best friend lost her husband a few years back and he pleases me her often sometimes spending all night with her. Although most of my girl friends are nicely groomed or shaved clean she has a very full bush and he loves eating her pussy and I have never seen him pound a pussy so hard as he does hers. Watching his cum leak from her is such a turn on. 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Well complacency is the seed of a failing relationship, I speak from personal experience years ago I was engaged to  a very pretty woman, never mind a 10 she was a 14 a real head turner, but sex with her was routine, by the numbers foreplay, I'd play with her tits, lick her pussy make her cum and she would ALWAYS get on top and ride me, I could count the times on one hand we did something different  and as much as I tried to change things up, her comment was you have nothing to complain about well I glady broke it off with her and never regretted it. Not that having sex with the same person for years is necessarily a bad thing in some cases it can be very rewarding but if the relationship is strong enough then why not have sex with multiple partners with each others approvals all out in the open because there is nothing worse than finding out your S/O is doing something behind your back.

My wife and I have an open marriage and she has permission to have sex with any guy she chooses as long as I approve and know about it beforehand, but in our situation she has no interest in being with any man other than me, that is do to her new found love for women. I am fortunate enough to be included most of the time. Generally if she brings a new lady friend home it's understood that I will participate, if she is not willing or in some cases does not like men in general then they will go to a motel with my knowledge of course. She will check in with me sometimes several times and if she isn't planning on spending the night she always lets me know. It's a matter of respect and courtesy. She was ready to walk out on one because she complained about her calling and checking in with me. She blasted her telling her we are not only married but we love each other and are best friends so if you don't like my rules there's the door. Like you we have actually become  close friends other than sexually with several of her new partners. I'll help them out with their cars or work that needs to be done at their homes etc.

So by all means enjoy your relationship and the new friends you have who appreciate you.

• Members

Well I must say that our sexual journey started over 35 yrs ago, I met my husband in collage at a collage frat party. The thing that has cemented our relationship was his brutal honesty from the time I met him until now. I am never left wondering who he is with or anything else. The 1st time we shared another he told me flat out, I will never tell you who you can fuck or you tell me as long as we know who and where for safety purposes. 

Both he and I are the same age, pushing 60 we are heading into our golden yrs and he isn’t as how shall I say a sex freak as he once was. That being said he is my champion when it comes to taking care of his woman. Without the help of pills he can’t maintain an erection and if he does it’s short lived . Just part of the aging process I guess. Lucky for me my lovers are all a lot younger with the exception of a few older guys but I was able to maintain my collage weight, and even the younger men find me physically attractive. As I said I am very fortunate to have such an understanding husband who loves to see his lady happy. 

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On Saturday, November 02, 2019 at 5:54 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

Over the years my husband and I have found comfort in our lifestyle. That being said at 1st I was somewhat hesitant to play with out the hubby around. Now in my private little world i enjoy a select number of men who share my desire for good hard core sex. At 58 years old I am getting more sex than most 20 year olds. Am I bragging, hell yes in that I love that men love my body and my skills. When I bed one of my regulars, I know they love what I’m doing to them, like a well trained slut I make them feel good. Of the 4 men that I’m allowed to play with all of them are unique in some manner. But best of all none of them are shy about what they want. Even when my husband is there they know my sexual wants and please me often as Chris either watches or plays along. I never thought in a million years I would turn into a wife slut as my husband calls me. Even though Chris is extremely great in bed, I love the variety of multiple men, each of them taste different , cum different and fuck different. Bottom line is I love men and sex, the best part of my day is when my pussy is filled with cum and my mouth is sore from sucking cock.  

Now that's my kind of women. I would love to get together with you and become a good FWB to you. Mmmmmm Dewey C

Email me at deweydwc@yahoo.com

• Like 1

• Members
9 hours ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Now that's my kind of women. I would love to get together with you and become a good FWB to you. Mmmmmm Dewey C

Email me at deweydwc@yahoo.com

absolutely you go girl for real

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

open marriage is absolutely beautiful seriously cause you have the freedom to enjoy the ultimate pleasure

• 1 month later...
  • Members
44 minutes ago, Hugeandhappy said:

And husband love watching the videos

Very hot!  The thought makes my cock so hard I'm playing with it now to relieve the pressure.😈

• Members
11 minutes ago, Hugeandhappy said:

I want to sit on you and filll me with cummm 

That sounds so good!!   I wish I could pound your wet pussy and make you cum as many times as you could stand.