Official Community Forums Home

How i became to love cuckolding

Liclolo

• Members

It has not been a easy road, but lolo and I finally made the step forward and had our first cuck experience and we both loved it, we had been role playing it for a long time as we have a male sex torso that she has loved making me watch her ride for a few years now, but it just isn't the real deal, her words, but I get so hard watching her ride tony (thats what she named it.) And we have talked about a real guy for a while and one night she started telling me how she wanted to f**k this person, and what i will do, as she was telling me this my cock got so hard she started to play with it and said that she can't remember my cock ever being so big and hard so she got up on top of me, we both had the biggest orgasms and that was when she decided she was a hotwife and the next day we started to look for her first Bull, it was really fun the both of us trying to pick the right guy,we looked online thought about a couple of friends then she said lets go to the bar,so friday came and we went out after she got all sexied up i mean short skirt tight skirt heels the whole 9 yards, we sat at the bar i set 2 seats down and this tall sexy guy sits next to her and buys her a drink as they start talking i move to a table behind them so i could hear him trying to seduce my wife i saw his hand on her leg and moved it to the inside of her thigh and ease it up till her legs parted i could see she is attracted to him and as he moved in for a kiss she grabbed his cock and kissed him back a deep kiss, her eyes wandered back at me and she smiled, basically telling me she wants him they had about 4 drinks by now and i could see his hand had finally reached the promised land as i got up to use the restroom he exposed her pussy so everyone could see, wow my cock got so hard i couldn't pee i went out and she was waiting on me and she told me she wanted him alone first then she would tell him about our cucklife she went and got two adjoining rooms and gave me a key just before she grabbed him by the cock and proceeded to there room, i watched elevator door close and i headed for the elevator myself when my phone rang it was her letting me listen to them makeout and talk my elevator finally arrived i was listening carefully on my stereo blue tooth ear buds as he asked her why she opened the adjoining door and she smoothly said, in case the neighbors wanted to watch, i think that turned him on, she then asked him to go into her bag and get the candles out and light them, i could hear her grab her phone and put it on the nightstand so of course i could her better she also smoothly positioned him so he could not see the door open then she said lets get you out of those clothes i heard her gasp when she saw his cock that's when i cracked the door and saw her sucking his big cock it had to be 9 in long now i am a average guy 6 1/2in but 2" diameter his not so fat as long then she moved up to ride him, he then flipped her over and ravaged her pussy with his tongue i think she orgasmed twice when he started to slap his cock on her clit she asked him to lay down and she climbed up on his cock when she put it in and slid all the way down on that cock i almost came in my shorts it was so hot watching her ride his cock, she was moningg so loud i think the whole hotel could hear, she rode him for about 45min when he turned her over and fucked the hell out of her i counted 8 or 10 orgasms then after about another 25 min she started begging him to cum and when i say begging her words( fuck me fuck me cum in my pussy i want that hot juice give me that cum) and he did they orgasmed togeather kissed for a while and he pulled out and i swear she orgasmed again, he got up to take a shower and i came in she smiled at me and said i hope you saw all that i showed her my cock she smiled and said that Steve had filled her pussy with cum she said so full that she has to keep legs closed or she would show me but wanted to wait till he left to show me, my cock was so hard at this point i could drive nails, heard water shut off and left the room real quick closed door gently. I really did not think i would enjoy it as much as i did, they talked awhile that's when he told her he was married she laughed and said me to, he watched us she said to him your cock is getting hard again he said yes that it was hot he also asked has he seen your pussy yet she said she was waiting for you to leave so it won't runout of me, that's when he came over and pushed the door open and said he will take a nap in here, and for me go tend my hotwife, so as instructed i went to her,he closed the door, she opened her legs for me to see and grabbed my hard cock, WoW, i said, as cum was oozing from her pussy, she asked do i want to put my cock inside of course i said then she said i must lick and clean her pussy first ,so reluctantly i did and i enjoyed it,she told me to scoop the cum out with my toung and put it in her mouth and we kissed with Steves cum in our mouths and her pussy, then i got to put it in and Wow, i loved fucking that cum soaked pussy,she asked me over and over if i liked it that's when i blew my load( nothing like Steves) then Steve came back in and laid down next to Lo his cock hard again and she started playing with it he asked her if she wanted him to fuck her again she jumped up and said( fuck me fuck me please) he smiled and said I need a clean pussy, so she sucked on him as i cleaned the pussy for round two

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

• 6 months later...

That was hot!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • Members
On 11/20/2019 at 12:40 PM, Liclolo said:

It has not been a easy road, but lolo and I finally made the step forward and had our first cuck experience and we both loved it, we had been role playing it for a long time as we have a male sex torso that she has loved making me watch her ride for a few years now, but it just isn't the real deal, her words, but I get so hard watching her ride tony (thats what she named it.) And we have talked about a real guy for a while and one night she started telling me how she wanted to f**k this person, and what i will do, as she was telling me this my cock got so hard she started to play with it and said that she can't remember my cock ever being so big and hard so she got up on top of me, we both had the biggest orgasms and that was when she decided she was a hotwife and the next day we started to look for her first Bull, it was really fun the both of us trying to pick the right guy,we looked online thought about a couple of friends then she said lets go to the bar,so friday came and we went out after she got all sexied up i mean short skirt tight skirt heels the whole 9 yards, we sat at the bar i set 2 seats down and this tall sexy guy sits next to her and buys her a drink as they start talking i move to a table behind them so i could hear him trying to seduce my wife i saw his hand on her leg and moved it to the inside of her thigh and ease it up till her legs parted i could see she is attracted to him and as he moved in for a kiss she grabbed his cock and kissed him back a deep kiss, her eyes wandered back at me and she smiled, basically telling me she wants him they had about 4 drinks by now and i could see his hand had finally reached the promised land as i got up to use the restroom he exposed her pussy so everyone could see, wow my cock got so hard i couldn't pee i went out and she was waiting on me and she told me she wanted him alone first then she would tell him about our cucklife she went and got two adjoining rooms and gave me a key just before she grabbed him by the cock and proceeded to there room, i watched elevator door close and i headed for the elevator myself when my phone rang it was her letting me listen to them makeout and talk my elevator finally arrived i was listening carefully on my stereo blue tooth ear buds as he asked her why she opened the adjoining door and she smoothly said, in case the neighbors wanted to watch, i think that turned him on, she then asked him to go into her bag and get the candles out and light them, i could hear her grab her phone and put it on the nightstand so of course i could her better she also smoothly positioned him so he could not see the door open then she said lets get you out of those clothes i heard her gasp when she saw his cock that's when i cracked the door and saw her sucking his big cock it had to be 9 in long now i am a average guy 6 1/2in but 2" diameter his not so fat as long then she moved up to ride him, he then flipped her over and ravaged her pussy with his tongue i think she orgasmed twice when he started to slap his cock on her clit she asked him to lay down and she climbed up on his cock when she put it in and slid all the way down on that cock i almost came in my shorts it was so hot watching her ride his cock, she was moningg so loud i think the whole hotel could hear, she rode him for about 45min when he turned her over and fucked the hell out of her i counted 8 or 10 orgasms then after about another 25 min she started begging him to cum and when i say begging her words( fuck me fuck me cum in my pussy i want that hot juice give me that cum) and he did they orgasmed togeather kissed for a while and he pulled out and i swear she orgasmed again, he got up to take a shower and i came in she smiled at me and said i hope you saw all that i showed her my cock she smiled and said that Steve had filled her pussy with cum she said so full that she has to keep legs closed or she would show me but wanted to wait till he left to show me, my cock was so hard at this point i could drive nails, heard water shut off and left the room real quick closed door gently. I really did not think i would enjoy it as much as i did, they talked awhile that's when he told her he was married she laughed and said me to, he watched us she said to him your cock is getting hard again he said yes that it was hot he also asked has he seen your pussy yet she said she was waiting for you to leave so it won't runout of me, that's when he came over and pushed the door open and said he will take a nap in here, and for me go tend my hotwife, so as instructed i went to her,he closed the door, she opened her legs for me to see and grabbed my hard cock, WoW, i said, as cum was oozing from her pussy, she asked do i want to put my cock inside of course i said then she said i must lick and clean her pussy first ,so reluctantly i did and i enjoyed it,she told me to scoop the cum out with my toung and put it in her mouth and we kissed with Steves cum in our mouths and her pussy, then i got to put it in and Wow, i loved fucking that cum soaked pussy,she asked me over and over if i liked it that's when i blew my load( nothing like Steves) then Steve came back in and laid down next to Lo his cock hard again and she started playing with it he asked her if she wanted him to fuck her again she jumped up and said( fuck me fuck me please) he smiled and said I need a clean pussy, so she sucked on him as i cleaned the pussy for round two

Very fucking hot!! My panties are soaked!

• 9 months later...
  • Members

Hi all this is Lolo I have taken this page from my cuck it's now me, telling the adventures Sean and I now live, we love this lifestyle  and wish we would have done it when we were younger, Steve was a stranger to us at the time, now you can read on our page about Sean's friend the real first time I Cucked him. Steve was first stranger I Fucked, it was great but gets better Steve introduced us to Thomas and what an adventure he has become, more to Cum I promise. Your Cum Slut LoLo..

• Like 1