Official Community Forums Home

Dirty Talk

ScootnABoot

<_< I am re-entering the dating world. I have been outta the loop for about a year now. The guy that I started seeing wants me to talk dirty to him while we are having sex. What do guys like to hear? What are some idea's that you have that I could try? Any help would be great!!!

Thanks,

ScootnABoot

• Members
<_<  I am re-entering the dating world.  I have been outta the loop for about a year now.  The guy that I started seeing wants me to talk dirty to him while we are having sex.  What do guys like to hear?  What are some idea's that you have that I could try?  Any help would be great!!!

Thanks,

ScootnABoot

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi, ASk him! Say something Dirty to him & right after you say it ask him Do you like that? Want more of that? In the same sexy voice don't loose the sexyness...However say what ever comes to mind & then ask him want more of that? See if that helps. If you feel Sexy he will know.. Say things to him that turn you on. That way you both get something out of it. :)

• Members
Hi, ASk him! Say something Dirty to him & right after you say it ask him Do you like that? Want more of that? In the same sexy voice don't loose the sexyness...However say what ever comes to mind & then ask him want more of that? See if that helps.  If you feel Sexy he will know.. Say things to him that turn you on. That way you both get something out of it. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am a very shy not so voicterouse person outside the bedroom. But in the bedroom, I think I am quite a turn on. Talking dirty doesn't have to start off slutty or awkward. Be honest. Men want to hear how they turn you on. THey want to hear how sexy they are. How often do men really get to hear how sexy they are? Its usually the mans "job" to tell the woman, right? Wrong. Tell him what part of him turns you on. Tell him the things he does that turn you on. Tell him what you'd like to do to him. Be creative. Pay attention. Read his reactions, and body language. Observe. And as soon as you see a positive response to your words, have fun from there!!!! :D

• Members

My husband just loves when I say "I've been thinking about giving you the greatest blowjob, all day long. Would you like one now?" And while I give him one I comment about how much I love having him in my mouth and how much I want him to cum a huge load in my mouth because I can't wait to swallow it. Where is he? I need to give him one now :)

• Members

All of this is GREAT advice! I especially like that someone mentioned that talking dirty doesn't have to be raunchy or uncomfortable. There is nothing more sexy than telling your partner what is turning you on--tell them in your best sexy voice and watch out!

Good luck,

Jen

Archived