Official Community Forums Home

Thank You Liberator

chickenmom

• Members

Another restraint system we have is the one where the straps go under your mattress and you have ones that hold your ankles and your wrists. You can make them as tight or as loose as you are comfortable with. My hubby makes them taunt so I can't move while he's doing his thing because I have a way of squirming alot while being played with. It's great though. The trying and squirm away and not being able to almost improves the sensation. lol I can't remember exactly what the name of it is called, but I'm sure if you just browsed through restraints, you'd find it. Recommend that one too to anyone! ;)

• 1 year later...
  • Members
Hubby and I have the Liberator also and love it. If I had one negative thing to say about it though is that my butt always slides down. LOL We like to put my butt end up at the top of the wedge and then put the ankle and wrist restraints on, but unless I hook my legs over the edge and hold on that way, my butt slides down. But, that is nothing compared to the great pleasure it brings! And I like being blindfolded too and not knowing whats coming next! B);)

Good investment, I'd recommend it to anyone. The Liberator and fuzzy handcuffs. ;):D

These products and this topic is too good to leave it languishing on Page 4.

Pink, I have the same problem with that position. My husband solved the problem by buying me a velvet corset that comes down quite low on my hips. The corset fabric meshes with the microfiber Liberator shapes cover, and it locks my hips in place like Velcro! Combine that with wrist and ankle restraints, and this is one girl who doesn't slide ANYWHERE no matter how hard hubby pounds my pussy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Oooo, must get one! I didn't know they have restraint ones too! Alas, must save for a while. I definitely want the wedge, so useful. Plus, I can use it to sleep on an incline when my asthma is acting up (now I just improvise with about a billion pillows. doesn't work that great). Lol.

• Members
Oooo, must get one! I didn't know they have restraint ones too! Alas, must save for a while. I definitely want the wedge, so useful. Plus, I can use it to sleep on an incline when my asthma is acting up (now I just improvise with about a billion pillows. doesn't work that great). Lol.

The restraints are quite good. The cuffs are soft and velcro closed, with plastic clips for quick attachment and release, and there are extension straps so HB can restrain me in almost any position. You can't tighten them as much as ropes or bondage scarves/ribbons, so we sometimes don't use them if I crave the sensations of very tight bondage, but if we're in the middle of a hot fuck, my HB can strap them on my wrists while we're still having sex, which allows us to transition to a bondage fuck very quickly. They're very versatile and comfortable.

If I could have only one Liberator shape, it would be the Wedge, but you should definitely get the restraints set. If you get the Ramp, you'll want a set of thigh cuffs, too. They come in VERY handy for fastening me to the Ramp very securely.