Official Community Forums Home

Thank You Liberator

chickenmom

• Members

Thank you Liberator! I purchased the wedge/ramo combo with the restraints. It arrived while I was away from the house. The hubby insisted that we open the boxes when I arrived home Saturday night after running some errands. He was flabbergasted with what I had bought. After many toy deliveries now, he gets excited when he sees the UPS or FedEx truck. In any case, we were supposed to go watch a friend sing with his band. I was willing to wait to try out the new pieces, but the hubby was so excited, we didn't go.

Upon his close inspection of the pieces, he saw the restraints. I've been trying to get him to try anything bondage wise with me for months. After close inspection and reviewing the positions in the included booklet, he got with the program whole heartedly. WOW! I loved not having control and not knowing what would happen next (thanks to the included blindfold). He really got into it. He was like a kid in a candy store.

Being restrained for me was almost freeing. I had to give up control, something I never do in everyday life.

I bought the stage and cube as well, so we'll have lots of experimentation to do.

To everyone who recommended the Liberator pieces: THANK YOU!

• Members

I'm glad someone posted about these. I've been wanting to get one since I first saw them, but I wasn't sure they'd do anything for you. I want the wedge/ramp combo with restraints. Do you mind telling me where you ordered them? You can pm me if you don't want to post it here. I really want to get them, but I'll probably have to save up for something like that. :) So many bills, so little money. :) The site I went to had them for several hundred dollars. Don't know if I can really manage that right now. :)

• Members

I bought our ramp/wedge combo at a local store for $189.00.

They gave a 10% discount if you bought both of them together.

http://www.liberator.com/price_combo.php

Money WELL spent! Just take the time to figure out what position you want them in... adjusting them while in the "heat of the moment" is not easy and can be a mood killer! They stay together quite well, and also maintain VERY good contact on bed sheets... They do NOT slide around...

They provide really good support! Even for us "not so skinny" people!

• Members
I'm glad someone posted about these. I've been wanting to get one since I first saw them, but I wasn't sure they'd do anything for you. I want the wedge/ramp combo with restraints. Do you mind telling me where you ordered them? You can pm me if you don't want to post it here. I really want to get them, but I'll probably have to save up for something like that. :) So many bills, so little money. :) The site I went to had them for several hundred dollars. Don't know if I can really manage that right now. :)

www.liberator.com

They are expensive, but so worth it. I ordered on Monday. They shipped that same day. I received the first box on Friday and the other two on Saturday. It is a high quality product. I anticipate many years of use. They also sent a nice book with many positions to try. My hubby is an engineer so he really enjoyed having to determine how to use the restraint system. When I ordered, they had a few items on sale, so check the site carefully. It may not be the color you want, but if you can save some money, a compromise might be worth it.

• Members

Cool, thanks! I'll definitely look into it. I really want something like this, I think it would be sooo much fun! :)

• Members

The Liberator products are awesome! Paolo bought me a Wedge/Ramp combo 3 years ago, and we upgraded to the bondage covers this year.

These are incredibly good products, durable, washable, and FUN!

• 3 months later...
  • Members
www.liberator.com

They are expensive, but so worth it. I ordered on Monday. They shipped that same day. I received the first box on Friday and the other two on Saturday. It is a high quality product. I anticipate many years of use. They also sent a nice book with many positions to try. My hubby is an engineer so he really enjoyed having to determine how to use the restraint system. When I ordered, they had a few items on sale, so check the site carefully. It may not be the color you want, but if you can save some money, a compromise might be worth it.

I agree it is a lot of money; however, it is wellworth the money spent! So many positions of our well-known positions were enhanced by this product...definitely added dimensions to old moves! You can always start off with one or two pieces and work up to the combos; however, my husband & I bought the combos...I would like to buy the bondage covers next. Has anyone used them with any advise--worth it or not? Thanks for any input you may have. Have fun! ;)

• Members

I was looking in the Walgreens Circular on sunday and my wife and I were amazed to see they sell Liberator Wedges in the stores now! Go Walgreens!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

For what it's worth, I think there are things very similar to the Liberator that are used a lot in physical therapy. Perhaps that was the item featured in the Wal-Mart circular? I can't imagine that Wal-Mart would sell an actual Liberator when they've covered up issues of Cosmo in the past. :lol:

• Members

which pieces of the Liberator furniture do you own? I don't know if you can do this, but our bed in raised on cinder blocks and we put tons of stuff under it. We keep a locked chest with our toys under it also.

• Members

We have the wedge and the ramp. We keep the wedge in our bedroom closet, as it's the piece we use most often and most spontaneously. It's great for a quick hard bang from behind. The ramp is stored in the spare bedroom closet. When we use the ramp or the two pieces as a combo, it's usually part of a more elaborate sex party where we might go through a series of positions, with and without the restraints.

My cleaning lady asked my husband what it was, and he told her it was a physiotherapy device. Works for me. ^_^

somebody somewhere must have a funny story about their kids finding a Liberator shape. Can't you just see some 6 year old using the ramp as a slide, or maybe a drawbridge for his fort? Ski hill for Barbie...?

• Members

Not my kids (have entirely different stories about them), but of a friend who found them at her parents' house. That's what made me think of the physical therapy thing. (They were quite a bit older, and they *were* used for PT.)

I guess sex could be considered a form of physical therapy, though. :P

• 5 months later...
  • Members

Just had to add that while with my son at his Physical Therapy yestirday, I saw what looked like the ramp and wedge. They were even covered like my ramp from Liberator. Upon closer inspection, they were Liberators! His PT came over when he saw me looking at them, I'm guessing from the look on my face he knew what I was thinking.... WHY here! He said these shapes are softer covered then the vinyl ones and the wedge is easier on the kids they see. Plus the covers come off and they can wash them easier then the chemical's they have to use on the vinyl ones! So saying to family and friends they are PT equipment, could be the truth! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I want one of those but I can't afford one. :(

• Members

Ok, to do a double take, Walgreens now only carries them in the online store, unless someone else here can tell me otherwise. I cannot find them in stores in Arkansas.

• Members

I am so excited about the liberator shapes!!! Can't wait to get some and give them a thorough testing!!

The Esse is up now too, that looks to be the most fun of all! Can we get them in "Black Label" too?

• Members

I can not wait to get these. I have been looking at them for a while, so glad to see some posts about them. I want the wedge ramp combo. Maybe the stage too. not sure. Will have to wait a while though. When we get in come taxes back me and hubby buy something just for us, I think we will get these.

• Members

Hubby and I have the Liberator also and love it. If I had one negative thing to say about it though is that my butt always slides down. LOL We like to put my butt end up at the top of the wedge and then put the ankle and wrist restraints on, but unless I hook my legs over the edge and hold on that way, my butt slides down. But, that is nothing compared to the great pleasure it brings! And I like being blindfolded too and not knowing whats coming next! B);)

Good investment, I'd recommend it to anyone. The Liberator and fuzzy handcuffs. ;):D