Official Community Forums Home

I'm a beginner.

Hi, I had a question. I am still a virgin, because of reasons, but I do enjoy masturbating. I've never actually inserted anything because I'm nervous I guess? I've always heard stuff about it being painful or something like that. Do you guys think I should get toys to start exploring myself? Any recommendations?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

If you have never inserted anything yet I think I would start simply with a well lubricated finger. Once you start feeling comfortable with that then you might start adding toys. Make sure they are on the small side. You don't want your first experience to be painful

• Members

masturbating is wonderful  the wife and i do all the time we use toys she love her bullet vib at the moment but she also has my tongue and fingers go for it and masturbate all you want photos would be nice???

• 4 months later...
  • Members
On 12/13/2019 at 11:34 PM, Mandy96 said:

Hi, I had a question. I am still a virgin, because of reasons, but I do enjoy masturbating. I've never actually inserted anything because I'm nervous I guess? I've always heard stuff about it being painful or something like that. Do you guys think I should get toys to start exploring myself? Any recommendations?

I'm not sure if you should be asking a guy about advice about this?? But I'd be happy to help you with your concerns honestly from a girlfriend

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I think you should get what you want and just have fun it. If it feels good, continue. Maybe try something medium and not too big. Try to get directions and precautions on usage and go slow. If your okay go bigger later. 

On 12/13/2019 at 11:34 PM, Mandy96 said: