Official Community Forums Home

New and curious

MattyD

Hey everyone! I would love to meet new women and men that can carry on a conversation and is open minded. Pretty new to this "world" I guess you could say but would love for someone to help take the nerves away! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• Members

no reason to be shy on this site everybody is great and non-judgmental. Have fun talking and posting pics of yourself. It's a fun site.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Enjoy the experience and just be you letting  that freak flag fly! We all are understanding what is and exploring new ways to please ourselves and our partners! ❤️ . Accept & Appreciation 4•1Another 😊 Me

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Welcome to the forum.  Don't be nervous, just be yourself and join in when ready.  Have fun with the conversations, posting pics, or asking questions.  Its all non-judgemental and open.

• 2 years later...
On 12/23/2019 at 12:38 AM, MattyD said:

Hey everyone! I would love to meet new women and men that can carry on a conversation and is open minded. Pretty new to this "world" I guess you could say but would love for someone to help take the nerves away! 

I’m so new to all of this. I just recently learned about toys and pleasuring myself and trying to be open and enjoy sex again after 28 years, mental abuse of relationship, lack of sex, and it was never about my pleasure

• Members

Welcome Handful. Sorry about the abusive relationship you were in. I hope things go better for you and you find the right person to take care of all your needs, not just sexual.

• Members

Welcome to the site!  This site helped me so much years ago, I hope you enjoy it here too!