Official Community Forums Home

Wish List Now Available

Rob

Many of you were asking for this. You now can place items in a wish list and email them to your partner or just keep separate from your shopping cart. I hope you like it. Let us know if you have any questions.

Rob

• Members
Many of you were asking for this. You now can place items in a wish list and email them to your partner or just keep separate from your shopping cart. I hope you like it. Let us know if you have any questions.

Rob

thats great ...now hubby can see what i want...lol

• Members

YAY! Way to go Rob and Tootimid!! When this was suggested I was really hoping it would happen. I think it's an awesome idea! I'm always forgetting exactly where that toy was I wanted and all. :) I can't wait to start adding to mine. And how cool that we can email it to our SO's!!! :) YAY!

• Members

Rob

I've been waiting for the wish list. Now I can keep track of all the toys I want. :)

• Members

Thanks! I was hoping you would do this. I can now separate out my wish list from my shopping list and not have to remove and re-add when I order something.

TooTimid is definitely THE BEST place to shop and you keep making it better!

• Members

Maybe I am just blind, but after putting items in my Wish List I can't find how to get to it.

Rob

• Members

I patiently waited until the end of today, with yesterday being a holiday, to see if I received an answer to this question. I still cannot see a link to get to my wish list. Please advise. I have looked through every page, and I did put items into it. What am I missing?

Maybe I am just blind, but after putting items in my Wish List I can't find how to get to it.

I patiently waited until the end of today, with yesterday being a holiday, to see if I received an answer to this question. I still cannot see a link to get to my wish list. Please advise. I have looked through every page, and I did put items into it. What am I missing?

Sorry NTO, I am away on vacation and have not been viewing the board. To view your wish list, you must login to www.tootimid.com, which is a completely different login from the forums. Login here. Once you login, you will see a link that says, view wish list, trust me it is there, I have seen it! :)

I hope this helps,

Rob

• Members

Thank you very much! Since I have it set up to automatically log me in, I never went to the Login page--probably the only place on TooTimid I didn't look!

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy