Official Community Forums Home

Morning Wood

• Members

Men how many of you wake with an erection like a tent pole? 

My wife Dawn is not a big morning sex fan because she feels like ugh first thing in the morning. But after some discussion she was cool enough to find some accommodation. One early morning after she was ready for work (librarian sexy) she texted me to come the front bathroom and let me just say my wife gives the best hand job ever!  She jerked me off & cleaned up the mess! My wife always finds a way to please me even if its not her thing. Another morning the text read “shes wet” when i arrived in our front bathroom there she stood ready to leave with her pussy wet & pants down to her knees. She was like come and get it but don’t fuck up my hair, i bent her over the counter and pumped her pussy until i came hard with her encouraging me “come on baby,balls deep honey” until i was done.

My wife is a rock star!

Do you guys have similar stories?

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • Members

Now that I'm older its sometimes yes and sometimes no.  I think it depends on how often I've been cumming.  I'll wake up hard as a rock if its been awhile since I unloaded my balls.  But if I've been cumming regularly for a few days I might not have morning wood.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members
On 5/18/2022 at 7:52 AM, Jennifer01 said:

Lots to be said for morning sex.  It's the perfect way to start the day.  So if I was married, I would make that a daily occurrence.  Plus, it's always fun to wake him up that way.

1475798468.gif

That’s the right attitude Jen, my wife often gets ready before me in the morning so I can text her when I wake up and she will come back to bed long enough to talk me thru a great hand job…never underestimate a great hand job if your lady takes the time to learn what your cock responds to! As I said before She’s not really a morning sex person but she has really embraced the morning hand job ritual 🤩

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members
On 1/15/2020 at 5:46 PM, BallsDeep said:

I never liked to go camping (bugs, animals, weather, etc), but I love tent poles.  Especially being wakened by a big one.

• Like 2

• Members
On 1/15/2020 at 5:46 PM, BallsDeep said:

My wife Dawn is not a big morning sex fan because she feels like ugh first thing in the morning. But after some discussion she was cool enough to find some accommodation. One early morning after she was ready for work (librarian sexy) she texted me to come the front bathroom and let me just say my wife gives the best hand job ever!  She jerked me off & cleaned up the mess! My wife always finds a way to please me even if its not her thing. Another morning the text read “shes wet” when i arrived in our front bathroom there she stood ready to leave with her pussy wet & pants down to her knees. She was like come and get it but don’t fuck up my hair, i bent her over the counter and pumped her pussy until i came hard with her encouraging me “come on baby,balls deep honey” until i was done.

My wife is a rock star!

Do you guys have similar stories?

Only in my dreams BallsDeep. Still have morning wood most days but no great stories like yours

• Members
1 hour ago, Special K said:

I always looked forward to pegging (putting the pegs in)(no pun intended)😀

Well that is the only thing I think I would enjoy!