Official Community Forums Home

New hello

TimidTxn

• Members

Hello everyone! New to the site although I've read almost everything. Recently divorced after more than 20 years. Looking to meet new people and expand my knowledge. I've been sexual with only a handful of people. Any advice would be appreciated. 

• Like 3

• Members

you will find that you can get answers to any questions you have on the site. A bunch of nice knowledgeable people. Ask and ye shall receive.

• Thanks 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Rio said:

you will find that you can get answers to any questions you have on the site. A bunch of nice knowledgeable people. Ask and ye shall receive.

Thank you Rio! You know how to make a lady feel welcome. 😊

• Members

wecum to tt your knowledge will be enhanced your lucky that your being with several  partners i have only being with my lovely wife and we learnt together  and not complaining she is just as hot today as when i met her 38 years ago good luck in your divorce life you will find someone  

• Thanks 1

• Members

Great question. I've been in a very vanilla marriage for 20 years. I have no idea where to go from here. I know some things I like. I know there is more to explore. Looking for guidance on getting back into the world. Anything will help. 

• Members

I'm not going to tell you I think you should do, just going to tell you what worked for me. After my first wife got killed in a car wreck I did the typical clubs, bars, dating sites. I met someone who I thought was the right person. Turns out I mistook great sex for love and eventually married her. After the divorce I didn't want to go through the same thing again. I enjoyed Athletics so I looked around for areas that I can meet people with the same interests. I joined a co-ed softball team and met a few nice people that way. Also, one of the local churches, which I didn't belong, had a singles night for playing volleyball. I met my current wife serving volleyballs at her and we've been together for 30 years now. Good luck in finding what you want

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Great sex would be a perk. I'm also not real interested in jumping into another long term thing unless my needs are met. I was not listened to, valued or considered a partner. Half the time I sat alone. So when he asked if divorce was the way to go I thought it was no different.  I also know my sexual needs have to be met. It's been a long time. 

• Like 1

• Members

By the tone of your post you sound sad and confused. Sorry to hear that. On the one hand you're talking about wanting intimacy and closeness and the other hand you're wanting sex. They can both go hand-in-hand and no need for a long-term relationship. I don't know what size Town you're in from Texas but hopefully you find somebody that meets both your needs.

• Like 1

• Members

You said you had a vanilla sex life.  Sounds like you want to explore more excitement.  You may want to sit down and think what sexual fantasies you want to try..that may dictate what type of person your looking for.  I can say there's lot of ideas here that may stoke your desire fire.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Welcome from the NE sea coast!  ! Glad you’re movin in the direction you need, you count and deserve to be happy! So start making yourself pleasured while you live your search ! That’s what I do when I need too, so let’s play !

• Members

Welcome and sounds like you need or want excitement. Let’s hear about your fantasies. Cyber sex, sextexting and vid sex helps me a lot

• Members
On 1/23/2020 at 8:04 PM, TimidTxn said:

Great sex would be a perk. I'm also not real interested in jumping into another long term thing unless my needs are met. I was not listened to, valued or considered a partner. Half the time I sat alone. So when he asked if divorce was the way to go I thought it was no different.  I also know my sexual needs have to be met. It's been a long time. 

It seems like you already know what you want. Are you shy about going after it? Don't be.. Some poor soul kept you tied down. Be free and do who you like. 😉

• 5 months later...
  • Members
On Tuesday, January 21, 2020 at 7:05 PM, TimidTxn said:

Hello everyone! New to the site although I've read almost everything. Recently divorced after more than 20 years. Looking to meet new people and expand my knowledge. I've been sexual with only a handful of people. Any advice would be appreciated. 

Anything you need to know and need just ask. .. MandyandDewey

• Members
On 1/23/2020 at 11:04 PM, TimidTxn said:

Sorry to hear this, you do count and you need to find your happiness!

sex is very much part of that! What turns you on? Another woman perhaps ? But it’s about you !I hope you explore and with this site you’ll hear it all ! Hope you enjoy your stay here and let’s play !

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Hi everyone, I'm in my 3rd marriage and just wanted share some posts on some of the Forum Topics so i joined.  I did not know this site even existed until I signed up for TooTimid's emails and received one from to join a discussion Topic, when I saw the 18+Forum link! I may be new to the Forum, but I have been a customer of TooTimid's through the years and purchased Sex Toys mostly for my wife, and they still work! I have posted reviews on some of their products and now I get to share some of my experiences with others who don't mind sharing or asking questions concerning sex and sexual matters!