Official Community Forums Home

The Guy Can't Orgasm?

Amethyst

• Members

Hey guys, i need help! I just started "seeing" a guy recently and we've had sex twice so far. The thing is, each time, he never gets to climax! Even though we go at it constantly for over 2hours! I feel bad I end up with a few orgasms and he never gets his!

We've been talking about this and he has been with a few girls, and has only come ONCE while having sex and never with oral or handjobs. The only way he can cum is by jacking himself off... (I've seen this a few times when I watch him on his webcam ;) ) But even then, it takes at least an hour and a half!

Also, during sex or foreplay he gets soft sometimes... He says he gets nervous, or frustrated, and can't stop thinking about whether he's good or if he's going to come. I always reassure him he is GREAT and i am definitely being pleasured!

I don't want to pressure him to orgasm because I know that makes it harder, but do you guys have any advice in how he can stay hard and finally climax?? I want our experiences together to be good ones!

I was thinking about getting a cockring for him to eventually try...but I hear you shouldn't keep them on for over 20minutes and I know he would take longer than that... HELP!

• Members

Also, just to clear something up... I really don't think he has any hesitations about sex. He seems to have a great relationship with his parents about the whole subject. He really loves sex and pleasuring me too... its just hard for him to stay hard and climax. So any advice would be great!

Well, I've never heard of that in a (presumably) young, healthy man.

As long as he's healthy, I guess my only suggestion was for him to RELAX!! He is probably just over-thinking it all, and that's probably what is holding him back when he's with you.

Maybe try having a night focused just on HIM. Make him well-aware that that night is for HIS pleasure only. You can do what ever he wants you to do to him! Assure him that this night of selfishness will help him relax.

Hopefully, if he can orgasm once or twice with you doing whatever he wants, that may loosen him up a bit more.

Best wishes!! Happy playing!