Official Community Forums Home

First Kiss (from Girlfriend)

Theresa

• Members

Hello People :)

I'm New to this forum just have a few questions for you.

This is my first female realtionship and Friday night I had my first..... smooch

and from then on I haven't been able to stop thinking about her soft sexy lips

and how a real kiss would feel like.

I'm open like a can of worms and my harmones are all over the place like I was a teenager all over again. :blink:

Can any body identify on their fist kiss and what you felt like when it happened

did you feel like a teenager all over again feeling all giddy :P

I really like her and we like eachother.

• Members

Not only can I relate to the first kiss (with guys) but I can relate to the first kiss with a woman! It is an electrifying experience to have that first kiss with a new love! There almost isn't anything as good as it in this world. I am reminiscent of that movie, "50 First Dates" where Drew Barrymore has amnesia and every night forgets what happened during the day - she is dating Adam Sandler and as they kiss (over and over and over) she always says, "there is nothing like a first kiss" cause for HER it is the first time, but for poor Adam, well he just wants to get to second base!

Enjoy this time of firsts - they are truly spectacular and hopefully will develop into a love of a lifetime!

Mikayla

• Members

I definitely get all giddy when I have a first kiss with someone special, of course I was a teenager fairly recently so I can't be too reminiscent :blink:

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a few months, and I even felt all the butterflies and fireworks the first time we held hands. I thought I was so crazy (and back in middle school) for getting worked up over a guy holding my hand, but I honestly couldn't help it. We recently talked about it, and it turns out that he felt the same way--nervous and excited--when we held hands the first time. I love that feeling like you can't think about anything else but the next time you get to see the person and what your next "first" will be!