Official Community Forums Home

Bobby Sox~dvd

Tyger

VHS-VIV-13668.jpg

Bobby Sox DVD

I got my newest addition to my growing adult film collection, and gazed upon a very titillating cover of sexy ladies made by VIVID Interactive. I was very excited to start the show!! Since my husband is away on work, I put the kiddo to bed, I peeled open the package, and sat down for some good solo viewing and playtime!

This complete adult film is packed with lots of surprises, including a plot AND humor! It’s a well-rounded view, to be sure! I can see why it won 6 AVN awards, because it covers a lot of sexual preferences: three-somes (2 men with a girl, and 2 girls with a man), voyeurism, 1-on-1, S&M, domination, & masturbation.

Bobby Sox has several options for viewing as well! Multiple angles & screens, Interactive Game Rooms, Director’s Cut & Chat, coverage of the AVN awards, and much more for your viewing pleasure awaits you on this small, silvery disk!

Basically, the plot is for an old, alcoholic actor trying to stay afloat, and a producer are going from town to town, doing publicity stunts, using a girl from the town they go to, as the “victim” of the “monster”. Then jealousy rears its ugly head, and the drama begins. There are also a few sub-plots of couples in the town, and its residents.

The photography was well done, clear, and had a feeling like you were actually there watching it, rather than from a screen, which is very hard to do in adult film-making, in my opinion. There wasn’t a whole lot of the cheesy music either. Your attention was mainly on the action on the screen visually and vocally. The places that they enjoyed themselves were actual places, not just sets, for the most part. The setting was every-day, small town America. Even the clothes were pretty normal. Those aspects of the film were very refreshing. You could almost feel yourself being there.

There were several original scenes in this film too. One such scene was one of the couples doing it in the local, almost abandoned, movie theater. There was only one other patron, and he got the show of a lifetime!! A humorous scene, was when the “Monster” kidnapped the town’s “Victim”, but he couldn’t really pick her up, so he had to keep putting her down, and trying to pick her up different ways. That was a riot!

I will say that there are several spots in between sex scenes, good for catching up on the plot, characters, getting a snack, or taking a breather. There were a bit too many of those, in my opinion. I also think some of the sex-scenes should’ve been longer. I was just getting warmed up, and they’d either finish, or cut out to another scene.

If you like adult films with plots, and long breaks, this DVD is for you! It’s great for those lighthearted, teasing, fun-loving nights!

• Members

This is a classic Adult Film! I remember renting this out many, many years ago when I worked in a video store that rented Adult Films!

I agree that sometimes there are too many breaks in between sex in some of these films - HOWEVER, I have never experienced a sex scene which is too short! Usually it goes on, and on, and on to the point of ad nauseum and I am ready for something different. I would be interested in this one just to see what you meant!

Mikayla