Official Community Forums Home

Womens Fantasy.....

• Members
wow, I find myself really wishing I knew the contents of the original post!

I do wish my husband would talk dirty to me and then do as he had just told me.

My husband is a germa phob so he doesn't like giving oral sex. I dont offer it very often...because i have to go and "sanitize "ASAP when I am done. WE cant even tlak about anal play...not even with condoms. IT is really limiting.

Although if a sex dvd is inserted into the player...peal me off the ceiling. WOW!

• Members

Why are you people so scared of your lovers? I do not get it if you've been together for more than a minute. I have spent many years nurturing my lover to let her thoughts, fantasies and ideas be known. Shy and timid are a different end of the spectrum than beat around the bush and lying to save the ego! Howard may have a different frame of mind in this case as he said but I see a lot of people here who are being lied to about this fantasy thing. There are a few of us in here that really let these things fly and some who give the standard only my partner (BULLSHIT) answer. There is NOTHING wrong with letting the fantasy out, in fact , not doing so only hinders your sex life in my opinion. I did have to start with my current partner by probing her brain in the midst of sex to get hints to her brain but it is worth it. A lover who cannot handle ANY fantasy is worthless anyway!!!!

• Members
I do wish my husband would talk dirty to me and then do as he had just told me.

My husband is a germa phob so he doesn't like giving oral sex. I dont offer it very often...because i have to go and "sanitize "ASAP when I am done. WE cant even tlak about anal play...not even with condoms. IT is really limiting.

Although if a sex dvd is inserted into the player...peal me off the ceiling. WOW!

Personally if he isn't offering to go down on you, then I wouldn't be offering him oral. It's a two way street.

What do you mean by sanitize? Does he think that his fluids and yours are gross? And what germs is he worried about?

• Members
Why are you people so scared of your lovers? I do not get it if you've been together for more than a minute. I have spent many years nurturing my lover to let her thoughts, fantasies and ideas be known. Shy and timid are a different end of the spectrum than beat around the bush and lying to save the ego! Howard may have a different frame of mind in this case as he said but I see a lot of people here who are being lied to about this fantasy thing. There are a few of us in here that really let these things fly and some who give the standard only my partner (BULLSHIT) answer. There is NOTHING wrong with letting the fantasy out, in fact , not doing so only hinders your sex life in my opinion. I did have to start with my current partner by probing her brain in the midst of sex to get hints to her brain but it is worth it. A lover who cannot handle ANY fantasy is worthless anyway!!!!

Pappy that is some of the best advice I've seen and I agree. There should be nothing that can't be spoken about between partners. Nothing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Thank you Aiden. Anything left unsaid between lovers is something that may never occur. This lack of communication has got to stop. People there is no way that you can think that being fearful of your partner can be effective or pleasurable. This germ-o-phobe thing is IMHO BOGUS. That same man that claims you have to clean yourself first, I guarantee you, wouldn't even think of trying to push your mouth away from his crotch, clean or not!!!!