Official Community Forums Home

Womens Fantasy.....

• Members
Men always ask the question: "What do you fantasize about when we're having sex"? What I wanna know is do you men really want to know? If any men are reading this please be honest and tell me would it be a turn off or an ego buster if a woman told you this?:

I fantasize that you are a hard core bad boy foreigner from Germany, and that you need to fuck me. Not want to, but need to. That every inch of my body ignites you with such a deep itch of desire that just fucking me won't satisfy it. You need to do it raw, and hard. Then you turn into a passive blond bitch. Perfect from head to toe. Every curve of you body, from the silkiness of your skin, to the firmness of your breast is perfect, and hot. Then I want to turn around and fuck you. I want to put things in you.(ex. dildo, ect.) I want to turn you around and smack the shit out of your ass, real hard til you hurt. Then eat you out. Then you turn into a tall tanned country farm boy. Shirtless, tanned, but still wearing your cowboy hat. You take me up in your arms and lay me in the barn, you strip naked all but the hat, and I throw you on your back and ride your horse.

See women don't usually have one particular fantasy, it's a series of thoughts. So how do men fantasize. Examples, Please.......... ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• Members
sorry, had to delete this post. Too graphic and too many people I "know" here that have a chance of rea :ph34r: ding it

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have thought about another lover, though I would not want to be with him now. He was so good I will never forget him...(I get a little moist just thinking about it now) ;)

• Members
speaking for myself, i just keep having the same fantasy,, i walk in to a room and what do i find? two hot, sexy and almost entirely naked young hard bodied females just going at it, sexually speaking,etc..... anyone else see my picture???care to maybe participate in such???? :rolleyes:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :P  :D  :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• Members
sorry, had to delete this post. Too graphic and too many people I "know" here that have a chance of rea :ph34r: ding it

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL - I fantasize about being able to take 5 guys at once! It's a racey thought that I have when I'm having sex with my husband. He knows about the fantasy too and thinks it's hot. We've simulated 3 - 5 might be a stretch (pun intended!) :lol::P

• 3 weeks later...
LOL - I fantasize about being able to take 5 guys at once!  It's a racey thought that I have when I'm having sex with my husband.  He knows about the fantasy too and thinks it's hot.  We've simulated 3 - 5 might be a stretch (pun intended!)  :lol:  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've always had a fantasy of having sex with triplets. :D

• Members
I've always had a fantasy of having sex with triplets. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Triplets! That would be cool - I never thought of that (I don't know any triplets and my fantasy always involve people I know and think are hot!). Triplets - that would be a good one - what fun!

• Members
LOL - I fantasize about being able to take 5 guys at once!  It's a racey thought that I have when I'm having sex with my husband.  He knows about the fantasy too and thinks it's hot.  We've simulated 3 - 5 might be a stretch (pun intended!)  :lol:  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

5 guys at the same time?? Dam Girl, you are a wild woman..let me know when you need the fifth man!@#@ ;):)

• Members
5 guys at the same time??  Dam Girl, you are a wild woman..let me know when you need the fifth man!@#@ ;)  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL - just a fantasy, tube! Yeah, not a gangbang thingy - all at once! Fantasy, fantasy! But I think I can do it ;) Thanks for the offer - hehe

• Members
LOL - just a fantasy, tube!  Yeah, not a gangbang thingy - all at once!  Fantasy, fantasy! But I think I can do it ;)    Thanks for the offer - hehe

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well it did sound good, can't blame a guy for trying.. :D

• Members
well it did sound good, can't blame a guy for trying.. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:o Nope ya can't! And it does sound good - hehe. Naughty (VERY naughty) but good :) Can't blame me for fantasizing - I know just the guys I'd want - hehe! Ahhh - whew - getting horny -_-:P Better go give the hubby a bj :P

• Members

fan-ta-sy (n) the free play pf creative imagination. a creation of imaginative faculty whether expressed or merely conceived.

That is the beauty of fantasy--anything goes, it's safe, and the sky's the limit!

May your imagination run wild.

Jen

• Members
fan-ta-sy (n) the free play pf creative imagination.  a creation of imaginative faculty whether expressed or merely conceived.

That is the beauty of fantasy--anything goes, it's safe, and the sky's the limit!

Jen

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

so i can include you in mine? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

When I am really close to my lover it is important that I fulfill her fantasies and how can I do this if she does not honestly share them with me? She must not be shy to HARE ALL but the independent ladies I've met today seem to play games instead of sharing their real thoughts, wishes and needs! Why?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
fan-ta-sy (n) the free play pf creative imagination.  a creation of imaginative faculty whether expressed or merely conceived.

Jen

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I couldn't agree more! My wife and I have used fantasy for a long time... sometimes private, sometimes shared. The typical is to think about your partner being someone else... a fictional character, or someone from history. That works great for me!

If one of us shares a fantasy with the other, we'll sometimes act it out... costumes, wigs, setting, you name it. It can be tremendous fun.

One time we were in the middle of a really, really hot encounter--she was wearing a long brunette wig and a really retro-looking burgundy velvet corset--and we had got a bit high beforehand--anyway, I looked down at her as she was coming for about the 10th time, and her face looked really different. It was like I was fucking a different woman, but it was still her. Very surreal. As she pulled me into her, I heard a little voice in my head reciting a line from an erotic story I once read: "I paid for semen, so GIVE IT TO ME!" I absolutely exploded instantly.

I later shared the fantasy with her, and she was really into acting it out... basically, I play the role of a professional sperm donor, and she plays the role of a rich woman paying to be impregnated... very hot! We played with that fantasy for almost a full month, almost every day, until we got too tired and sore to keep at it. We still play that game every now and then.

Fantasy.. safe and fun!

• Members
Hey Tube - did you try the suggestions I made under the Good Head thread?  Let me know how it went if you did :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the figure 8 motion as im moving slowly in and out is a real KILLER,, thanks keep the ideas flowing, i'm loving having her practice on me..she is having more fun then me sometimes, any way its opening us both up more to other ideas. thank you..

• Members
the figure 8 motion as im moving slowly in and out is a real KILLER,, thanks keep the ideas flowing, i'm loving having her practice on me..she is having more fun then me sometimes, any way its opening us both up more to other ideas. thank you..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes - this is a great one! My hubby LOVES that one - he'll cum quickly after I start that. hehe - glad it worked! Have fun!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

i've have never been put off and had my ego stepped on by my wife's fantasies. i actually encourage her. anything that turns her on, turns me on. if it brings her pleasure, then i'm all for it...

as far as my fantasies are concerned...they almost always involve some type of group sex activity (something i've never really experienced) or my wife with another or others (as far as i know, that's something that's not happened since we married).

• 1 year later...
  • Members
When I am really close to my lover it is important that I fulfill her fantasies and how can I do this if she does not honestly share them with me? She must not be shy to HARE ALL but the independent ladies I've met today seem to play games instead of sharing their real thoughts, wishes and needs! Why?

I would love to share fantasies and real thoughts with my DH - but - when I ask him what he likes (sexually) his response is _always_ - "I like my wife!" When I ask him, what turns him on - the answer is the same "My wife!". If I ask him what would 'rock his world'-- again - I get the same answer. Mind you - he is HOT - and I do love him - but it is hard to share when one partner withholds and refuses to share thoughts, passions, etc. :blink:

• 1 year later...