Official Community Forums Home

Penis pump

Rio

• Members

I got this penis pump free from another website So I figured I'd get it and try it and see if I can get a little bit bigger to satisfy my wife better. Turns out I'm glad I didn't waste my money. My cock only got big temporarily at best. Once the pump was off went back to normal size. I figured I'd try it for a week daily and no increase in size. It was an automatic pump and not manual. Problem with that is once you got increased in size if you didn't stop the pump in time it sucked your balls right up inside of it as well. Ouch!

IMG_20200208_180734123.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My ex had a penis pump, though he didn't "need" it. Penis pumps are designed to increase blood flow to the penis, therefore, making the penis harder, and somewhat larger. The effects are only temporary, and sometimes take many uses to get it to stay larger for any, ahem, length of time. At best, the results are usually (sorry) minimal, size wise. However, blood-flow/firmness, usually really successful when used regularly.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

My experience has been very positive unlike the op's situation my balls didn't get sucked into the tube that sounds like a fit problem but my FWB and I enjoyed bringing it into our sex life. its my understanding that you "may" see some increase but nothing drastic I've read its the same as stretching in some cases an increase is noticeable 

• Like 1

On 3/30/2020 at 9:03 PM, Bob Long said:

My experience has been very positive unlike the op's situation my balls didn't get sucked into the tube that sounds like a fit problem but my FWB and I enjoyed bringing it into our sex life. its my understanding that you "may" see some increase but nothing drastic I've read its the same as stretching in some cases an increase is noticeable 

Yep. It's usually minimal effects. You're right.

• Like 1

• Members

Tyger which one on the site would you recommend?

Well, my ex had this one: Apollow Trainer Penis Pump to start out with. Now, I will warn you, if you are a guy that is long (he was 9" when erect), these can be a bit too short when you've gotten erect inside of it. He did say a few times that the lube around the base of his cock helped release the unit from his, um, unit. LOL

Most are basically the same, as far as how they work. They have a plastic sleeve the cock goes in, a sleeve inside the sleeve, whether it's like this, or even a fun add on like a silicone attachment like a mouth, anus, or pussy. The pump itself is either the bulb with a release valve, or a handle similar to a gas pump, with a release valve.

I HIGHLY recommend that you play with any penis pump first, before actually using it. We made the mistake of not doing so, and I didn't know about the release valve, which caused some slight discomfort for him. You can try it out on your leg first, so you know how hard the suction can be and how to release it.

They're a lot of fun to try. Many doctors actually prescribe these sorts of things for ED.